Sign in to follow this  
marb

{ukt} recruiting

we are a new clan on dayz just me and a m8 we are looking for people from uk and eu we have our ping set to 150 we have our own server and teamspeek looking for 18 plus play regular,are good working in a team, what position you would like to play, have mic, there will be a 2 week trial period for every new recruit just to make sure everyone gets on etc, if intreasted msg me on here or come into teamspeek and say hi 94.242.227.50:10006

hi marb, my chara recently died and now I was thinking of gearing up and joining a group for some tactical bandit squad action. I usually play with a RL friend who might want to join me (us?) eventually too, although i can't say for sure. in any case, i'm not sure what exactly you're looking for so i'll try to give you a brief description of myself with what i hope is relevant info:

- i'm in Berlin, Germany (CEST/UTC+2), 30yo, speak native English & German; my name is Alex :)

- i have a headset and good PC rig (phenom ii 980 quad at 3.7ghz, radeon hd 6900, 8gb ram) with an okay internet connection (2mbit);

- i've got like 2 or 3 months of on-and-off experience playing DayZ (DE and GB servers) and ArmA now; i'm familiar with all the game mechanics

- my DayZ playing style is perhaps best described as a deep-recon survivalist bandit: i like to scout and then raid high-value targets -- preferably with PvP encounters to spice it up -- but i usually play it safe with stealth and speed if i can help it. i'd probably best serve a squad in a recon role or as designated marksman, or to begin with maybe support/corpsman -- depends what i find when i gear up! :)

- i'm a decent shot with both sidearms and rifles; i know how to use mildots & zeroing; i can read a compass & map; and i'm a pretty good driver actually, including helicopters.

- i don't hesitate to kill, but if i encounter someone who says they're friendly i'm inclined to believe them unless they're heavily armed or otherwise acting suspicious. i dislike killing medics or noobs, but if the mission demands it i'm not one to cry :)

- team work is always so much more fun than lone-wolf style, even though i've done both (no real squad experience tho, only me and my mate so far).

- i try to keep my character alive for as long as i can, but i don't get upset when death comes (it always does!).

okay that's a lot of info... what do you think should we give it a try? shall i hop on your ts server? :) i need to gear up first so maybe if you're innerested we could meet up tmrw evening or sthg. give me a shout

we are a new clan on dayz just me and a m8 we are looking for people from uk and eu we have our ping set to 150 we have our own server and teamspeek looking for 18 plus play regular,are good working in a team, what position you would like to play, have mic, there will be a 2 week trial period for every new recruit just to make sure everyone gets on etc, if intreasted msg me on here or come into teamspeek and say hi 94.242.227.50:10006

I bud i am from the UK looking for a small group to play with, have ts/vent ill try and catch you on TS

hey i can't reach anyone on TS, the dayz channel is p/w protected and no one seems to hear me roar... ;)

ps what is "ukt" supposed to mean? =)

UK Troops, got it

nice rollin with you guys the other day (even tho we got killed by a damn script). gonna play lone wolf on another server for a while, maybe i'll join u again in a few days if that's cool