Sign in to follow this  
Andre keurentjes

hi guys Im looking for a Server without hackers and with password.

Hi , im looking for a password protected server.

im getting sick of being killed by hackers when i get cool stuff .

im a Lone wolf in the game and like to play at night times and daytimes .

i can survive for very long , but everytime get killed by a loser hacker who teleports me , or himself to me .

im so sick of those cheats.

i would like to play on Geman , Dutch, Belgium or UK servers ,because they have the best ping for me.

plz let me know if you guys looking for more players and what the rules are to enter.

greetings

Andre keurentjes.

game nickname: Snyder and Akira

Impossible. Haxxors be everywhere.

well that sucks.

i hope the standalone will be better protected.

but i serieusly doubt it.

i dont mind paying 25 bucks for arma 2, cause it had a cool story mode .

but i aint gonna pay for a hacked standalone game.

i hope they do some improvements to win my trust back.

or i wont have much fun in buying arma 3 and dayz .

DayZ @ BurningSilicon. It is not passworded, but I have only seen one hacker since I've been playing on the server. It is a private Hive, give it a shot.

We just started a private server (Takistan). We have clans play on it (including ours). More then welcome to play on it as a lonewolf (i can give you password).

Geen hackers en andere troep, leuke mensen :)

Edited by Huey

Hey man check out dayzinfection.com we are a private hive, not crazy vehicle spawns, and have a few bandits (not crazy electro snipers) we are password protected and you must sign up in order to recieve the password. We do have a community teamspeak that we allow players to join and group up with others to survive the zombie Horror!

Currently we have not seen one hacker.

PS our server is US based (Chicago) you can test the ping before you sign up by adding us to your favorites :)

Edited by Poxyz

DayZ @ BurningSilicon. It is not passworded, but I have only seen one hacker since I've been playing on the server. It is a private Hive, give it a shot.

thanks man

Are you people that naive?

Everybody that posted his not-passworded server here can expect a visit from the pathetic scum of the earth who think they are cool and badass when scripting.

It's just how it works.

I hope this scum snores their last half braincell away with cocain or whatever so we can go on zombiehunt in real life.

Boy that would be great...

The server I posted isn't mine, but they are running a bunch of specialized scripts that even ban you for picking up a hacked weapon. I have not seen a hacker in three days.

Edited by thunderpimp
  • Like 1

Hi , im looking for a password protected server.

im getting sick of being killed by hackers when i get cool stuff .

im a Lone wolf in the game and like to play at night times and daytimes .

i can survive for very long , but everytime get killed by a loser hacker who teleports me , or himself to me .

im so sick of those cheats.

i would like to play on Geman , Dutch, Belgium or UK servers ,because they have the best ping for me.

plz let me know if you guys looking for more players and what the rules are to enter.

greetings

Andre keurentjes.

game nickname: Snyder and Akira

The rules are simple have fun, and dont talk in side chat. its hacker free as well. Server is US57