Sign in to follow this  
CrunchyBacon

Voices!!! Gave Me Goosebumps

At about 1230 am easern time i found my self near green mountain. This was not my first time to green mountain and although ive heard the many horror stories about the place i was not worried and fearless. I ventured up and snuck behind the big white tower by the pile of dead bodies and where the uaz spawns. Alll of sudden from both earphones i start hearing voices clear as day. The first one caught me off gaurd and i only caught "We are the voices of........." and then shortly after in a very stern meaner voice i hear "We will not be forgotten". By this time im covered in goosebumps and frantically scanning 360 degrees with my mk48 mod 0. Needless to say i didnt hang around to hear or see anything else i ran fast as i could out of there. This is not made up and is no attempt at gaining attention. I dont care if you believe me or not. I know what i heard and possibly saw. Any one else out there had this happen to them?

I ones found a car there talked to me. That was rather interesting.

Probably some guy scaring you with direct chat. It's pretty fun, you should try it.

Also, don't be surprised if you end up in "Scaring people in DayZ" videos :D

I have my mic set up so that when people talk in direct they sound like they are in a skype call and vice-versa.

Also, the mountain dew gods were the ones talking to you. Find a can and it shall bring your greatness.

The other day I was up at the NW airfield (looting north barracks) and I kept hearing npc voices, my stats were fine, I was the only one online and I wasn't doing anything except moving around. Weirded me the fuck out.

yeh thats what im talking about!!! and come to think about i heard a npc voice when i shot a zombie once too!!! He said "owwww that hurt" or something like that and then let out a sigh and died!