linkpwndyou123

Hackers?Invisible Hackers??????

Yesterday when i started walking near this town to go get a weapon I was standing in place when a motorcycle popped up in front of me along with a motor-boat and a tractor with no fuel in fact the motorcycle was glitched so it couldn't be ridden

The tractor was in good shape with no fuel and well the boat is a boat and ive never heard of riding boats on land. So was this like an invisible hacker or something????

Yesterday when i started walking near this town to go get a weapon I was standing in place when a motorcycle popped up in front of me along with a motor-boat and a tractor with no fuel in fact the motorcycle was glitched so it couldn't be ridden

The tractor was in good shape with no fuel and well the boat is a boat and ive never heard of riding boats on land. So was this like an invisible hacker or something????

yeah really annoying

i was walking at night with night vision in the middle of nowhere.

suddenly i cant move.

i try to walk, but i seem to be stuck.

then suddenly i see daylight in a flash and back to dark.

in that flash i saw a dude .

i didnt know what the hell was going on so i tried everything to get loose.

then suddenly i heard AK 74 shots next to me .and i died .

it was impossible for anyone to know i was there walking in the dark and in the woods.

this happened to me twice on the same server (DE 1621)

could be admin abuse aswell instead of hackers , but i dunno.

i have no idea what admins are capable off.

Edited by Andre keurentjes

As the admin of this server could you tell me when this happened? I would like to check the logs for that time.

- I know there was a script kid on the server yesterday as two of my mates got killed by some guy in army clothes (helmet etc).

Edited by Fr4nka