linkpwndyou123

Going to finally play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have finally found some lag fixes and am going to finally play DayZ and have an official first day in DayZ

Since i really didn't have much of a first day i fell off of a lighthouse and broke my leg and had no morphine

Suddenly some guy came out of nowhere healed me than ran away and gave me no supplies i wondered randomly found

a town and thought "SUPPLIES"!!!!!!!!!!!!! so i snuck there prone of course lying on the sidewalk while

a zed walked right in front of me so i ran it didn't notice and i was safe ,but everywhere i looked with possible supplies zombies were at so i found a decently safe Warehouse and logged off so when i resume hopefully i can get started get a weapon

and survive

Good luck to all,

P.S:Steam name is linkpwndyou123 would appreciate some help :) :beans:

P.P.S: Very much willing to team skype name is:kyler.kinner.eskridge

P.P.P.S: In one map I'm pretty sure I'm in front of elektro and in the other I'm in front of the warehouse.

if you log off in a town, when you log back on, loot won't spawn for like 5 minutes. This is why it's always good to log off outside of a town.

Loot starts spawning in when zombies start to spawn in, aka when a player is @ 200m and closing to a town. If you're already in a town and log in, the zombies will start spawning p fast but the loot not so fast.

P.P.P.S: In one map I'm pretty sure I'm in front of elektro and in the other I'm in front of the warehouse.

You'll spawn in in the same location on (almost) all servers as where you logged out on the last server.

You'll spawn in in the same location on (almost) all servers as where you logged out on the last server.

might be with 1 chracter on offical hive and other on private hive