Sign in to follow this  
Alzeh

Looking for people to join our group

Hey peeps, it's been hard with DayZ playing and trying to survive with just 2 players, we are looking for people to join us and to start a group of Bandits, we're all kinds of fun, we've got Teamspeak, and a Server, we would like to recruit people and so that we can put recordings of the group on youtube we're not strict players and we're not professional yet, since we've only been playing for like 2 weeks, but we are good at surviving, i'm in game still with quite a few good stuff and we would like to build a team up to 5-6 players maybe more.

Greetz,

Alzeh

Don't expect us to be professional we're here to just have fun (:

Sorry, i'm kinda new TZ? do you mean like Chernarus and Lingor? well, we play in Chernarus :)

well i'd like to know which country are you from?im interested since ur grup is not that strict

Well i'm from the UK and so is my friend :) and nahh, we won't like to be strict since it's only a game plus we like to have fun.

hL. is looking for international clan members. Im going to be focus on the USA side of things, but I'd really like to work with our bandit friends overseas to create one bandit confederacy for 24 hour dominance. If any of you are interested, please hit me up.

Steam id: [x] | Demented

In-game id: Jorgen

gametime: been playing since april this year i think

Speciality: Recon/sniper support

Im 20 years old and from Norway, so we're pretty much in the same timezone. Dont worry, i speak english well, so unless you have some heavy scottish accent i dont think communication will be a problem.

My past experience as a group is a sniper squad of 2.

My current gear is alicepack, food/medical supplies, AKM(7mags) and PDW, and several other gadgets.