Sign in to follow this  
syntexx (DayZ)

No UH1H on my own Server?

Hi Survivors!

I got a little problem with my server i rented by gamed.de.

We've found a UH1H a few times and had a lot of fun with it.

We crashed our last one, and since that it never spawned again.

We restarted the server a lot, but it wont spawn anyway :(

Tryin this for about a week so i decided to ask here.

What can i do to fix this?

Regards

Edited by syntexx

We crashed our several Times too. It used to respawn where it crashed when it was unsaved at crash. you searched the right position?

Someone probably teleported it into the ocean. You'll never see it again if they did. It spawns and is then destroyed over and over and over.....

• Like 1

Thanks for the quick answers.

We have searched on the whole map for our UH1H there was definetly no heli.

This teleport thing could be true, we had/still have heavy problems with Hackers.

But is there no way to fix that?

I've restartet/reinstalled the server serveral times. Even the host itself reinstalled the server and nothing happened..

We have a similar issue on our server, hacker turned up, teleported the tents and all vehicles out into the sea and insta-killed us all. The server provider said we would get the vehicles back 'shortly' but that was over a week ago.

Anyway, a hacker came on last night and teleported all the missing vehicles back onto the map and then was killed after being observed teleporting over the map [we have about 10 active admins in server pretty much all the time] so when he accused one of combat logging and demanded we ban him, he was removed and the hacked guns buried. I checked the server logs this morning and it states that 2 UH1H have been spawned but where we simply do not know as the server provider will not allow the chap who's paying for the server check the files to ensure its not spawned back out in the sea.

We run a sanctuary server so expected more ability to run it as admins.

The Heli takes a week to respawn after crashing. Restarting your server all the time is just going to piss people off.

The Heli takes a week to respawn after crashing. Restarting your server all the time is just going to piss people off.

lol i have to restart my server every 10 minutes because of hackers who spawned all the vehicles somewhere, this 5 restarts more won't piss anybody off...

It's more than one week ago that my mate crashed with it also, so i think a nice hacker spawned it into the ocean. This makes sense to me since there is a new vehicle cloud system or something like that ..

@Paddy0610

Like i said we searched on the whole map. It's simply not spawned.

Edited by syntexx