Sign in to follow this  
=DiG= Zgraphz

Dayz Slow, FPS LOW?, Gameplay Just Sucks?!?!? Read This.

Well im no computer wizz but when it comes to man handleing arma 2, i like to think i got it under control. But as for the public... not so much. I've been trolling the forums and every single day i see Help my FPS sucks, My dayz lags like shit, why dose my graphic suck... well lets me put it in a simple form, Arma 2 is harddrive dependent... so techicnally 75%harddrive and 25% is gpu and cpu... ew huh? yah... thats what i said so, i said why not use a ram disk because i use them at work all the time and after searching the internet for some time i found out that arma 2 and dayz have main streamed files that hold the games format in a pbo file format... WOW lucky right? well needless to say watch this video and im sure you'll understand why your dayz is so horrible but almost every other game you play isn't... have fun ladies and gents... learn and be amazed!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmeLuCQXn-M

• Like 1

Doubt a Non SSD harddrive would be able to eat this :)

- Still havent watched more then 2 minutes

a non ssd harddrive wouldn't be able to match this write speed. a ssd yes, if you dont mind blowing 130$ just to play a 30$ game.

I read the first sentence, and I didn't even want to read the rest/watch the video. Fix the spelling and grammar. People want tutorials to be written clearly, so people can understand them and get what they need fixed easier.

Well, you're just a troll. I spend my time trying to help people. Little bitches, like you, feel the need to start needless bullshit, just because you feel like being a dick.

--

ha i can spell and use proper grammer but rather would spend my time helping people who are just willing to watch and listen, online games would be so much more enjoyable without trolls like u

• Like 1

Hey. I've followed all of the steps and when I try to join a server. ANY server it just kicks me. Any help?