Sign in to follow this  
Lefroy Jenkins

It's getting harder

I'm getting tempted to go bandit... every person I've encountered so far has killed me, either on sight, or after I dealt with a bunch of zombies.

I don't mind the bandits so much, but is everybody so bloody paranoid out there they HAVE to fill the guy being chased by zombies with lead?

Every time I so much as THINK there's another survivor around, I call out "friendly" or "unarmed". I want the experience of meeting other survivors, but not if it means a shootout every bloody time.

Hrmm... a bit of this is sour grapes... had some good gear this time... bugger.

Sorry guys, just needed to vent, I suppose

The title is... Thats what she said...

Anyway Dayz is all about "First seen - to death" - people no longer care if you are friendly or a bandit, the fear of death always manipulates the trigger.

And then shoot on sight...

• Like 1

Try an expert sever, all my best pvp encounters are on them, lots more friendlies i think becasue people want to get into the flavour of the game.

Edited by Trizzo

Most of the time, I purposely spawn into a decently populated server to seek out and murder anybody I find. It's not about being paraniod.

There are still friendlies out there. I lead a group of them. But, we either travel in a large group or we travel alone and invisible. It's hard to find other friendlies because we have learned to remain hidden.

• Like 1

Met a friendly today. Went to the Balota AF for some gear, and the ATC is barricaded with razor wire. Uh-oh. I call out friendly, no response. Of course I'm being chased, so I run in, turn around and start hacking away. And get this... NOBODY shoots me from behind. I go upstairs, and find a shotty on the top floor. I'm about to pick it up, when i hear a voice asking if anyone is here. We both call friendly, and not wanting to pook him, I wait till he gets upstairs before I pick up the shotty. We both decide to go our separate ways.

So, whoever you are - we were at Balota AF on US 1347. You have my beans, sir.You have restored my faith in humanity.