Sign in to follow this  
freaktm

{NZA} DELTA on nz25

server : nz25

time : 5:45pm

timezone : GMT+12

who : {NZA} DELTA

what : usual hacker shit, get sick of typing the 'what' part of these complaints.

HERE is a screenshot of his name

my mate had a PBX, and this guy appeared in it, then started driving it, making it fly in the sky etc.

i told my mate to get him to come to me as i had an as50 and they generally work quite well against the hackers health hacks.

sure enough a few seconds later he magically appeared next to me near devils castle, i shot him straight away and took this screenshot of his body then disconnected before he could load back in for revenge =D

post-108087-0-53047100-1347863598_thumb.

I'm not to sure about this one... But I think I know that guy.

Edited by {NZA} Beta
  • Like 1

was real cool skills teleporting to the forest with an AS50 and shooting my two mates in the back of head then teleporting to directly infront of me and as50'ing me.

dont worry thou guys, one day you will finish puberty and find such small things less amusing :D

P.S.

it's a bit shit that you guys are openly admitting to hacking on the dayzmod forums, and your still able to run around causing havok everyday, whilst nothing gets done to global ban u.

Couldnt care less what spinless hackers do, hopefully they global ban your group ASAP thou.

spose you do feel butthurt from being killed in your 'godmode' thou

lolz

Edited by freaktm

Couldnt care less what spinless hackers do, hopefully they global ban your group ASAP thou.

lolz

One does not simply kill a godmode person...
  • Like 1

was real cool skills teleporting to the forest with an AS50 and shooting my two mates in the back of head then teleporting to directly infront of me and as50'ing me.

wait, according to you....didnt i as50 you? how could i have been killed? mate the story doesnt add up. i guess we all got to see who was hurt the most in this situation :) start feeling better sometime soon aye bro :)

especially when your swimming out in the middle of the ocean! hahaha

• Like 1

especially when your swimming out in the middle of the ocean! hahaha

True Story.
  • Like 1

yeah remember when you were trolling my mate in the pbx and he tricked you into coming to me ... BLAM YOUR DEAD.

but hey good to know you guys are getting kicks out of people being teleported to the ocean,

wasnt me thou, i know you teleported my mate 18km off the coast before making his boat fly, then teleporting it to me ... BLAM YOUR DEAD

it is SERIOUSLY FUNNY SHIT when you see some poor hacker n00b die to an as50 when they thought their god mode worked

note in the first post is the screenshot of your dead body after i killed you with your pathetic health hack.... your clearly dead and on the ground.

pro tip to EXTREMELY n00b hackers : AS50 with NATO rounds does 174k damage .... your insta dead.... health regen dont work :P

ON the bright side you rage quit when it happened and we had peace for a while. LOLZ

lol at how angry your getting.

its only a game buddy :)

take a break, some fresh air..go for a swim,,,

anyone can talk shit. its just looks better if you dont :)

Edited by {NZA} DELTA
  • Like 1

Hey freaktm what's happening?

post-110486-0-21595800-1347958902_thumb.

• Like 2

NZA, you're going to get yourselves and your shitty new zealand (figures some eurotrash is hacking, thats not surprising) clan added to the community banlist fast. You won't even be able to join private hives... xD

• Like 1

hes priobably one of thoise sad peopl who are still living at home in their 40's and gets mum to pay for everything.

worse is that beta guy wouldnt even have broadband if it wasnt for me lobbying his council for 6 months straight to get them to pay off telecom to upgrade all the exchanges in his area so that the residents in that area could have broadband, else he would still be waiting, till 2015.

in light of the fact that i no longer live on the coromandel, i wish i hadnt put in the effort then he wo9uld still be using dialup LOLZ

P.S. admins if your reading this, these guys are constantly joining servers that have my clan members on it to put them in the ocean then straight away leave again once their job is done, they are also making a mockery of this reporting system. seriouslty WTF ?

Edited by freaktm