Sharlandra

2 Hackers on US 2281

Just wanted to do my part in getting rid of a super small percentage of hackers, but a banned hacker is the only good hacker.

Server: US 2281

Time: Roughly 1:35-1:40 AM EST

What Happened: This guy and his buddy teleported to me a few times, Was killed by them near Cherno, spawned in Elektro, died to them in about 7 min in a residential building in Elektro, then spawned in cherno and they came to me again, killed me then, then I spawned again and they teled to me and asked me what I wanted, anythin in the game, so I replied Hatchet and M1911. So he and his friend spawned an M1911 with all the ammo and a hatchet on the road for me. The one hacker who's name I did get asked me to kill him, so I did.

Hacker/Scripter Name: AfroNinja

*sorry no screen shots, check server logs for scripting?*

You can get anything in the game and you choose a Hatchet and a 1911? You're a better man than I.

Unfortunately I'm not seeing a AfroNinja at all in my logs during those times. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place though, I'm relatively new to the admin scene.

I am not sure how the logging system works either, but if it's searchable like a txt document, maybe you could search for when AfroNinja was killed, it would be right around the last time he was killed by 404 Sharlandra