Sign in to follow this  
Mungaloid

"You have been kicked from game" on every server?

"You have been kicked from game" This message pops up about 3 seconds after joining any server, both private and main hive servers. I'm not banned that much is certain, as I fucking hate script-kiddies and hackers and would never be one myself. I can play vanillla and all other arma 2/oa/co mods online just fine, but just cannot connect in dayz without automatically being kicked.

Anyone else ever have this issue, and if so any idea on how to go about solving it?

Edit: The only other odd occurance I've had was about aweek ago I logged in after dying 2 days earlier to find myself in the middle of some town inland with a fal and a g17. Which I didnt have before as the last time I played I died and logged off. so I should have logged on into a newspawn character. I purposely got myself killed and started again, played for a few hours and havent been back till today with this you have been kick from game issue. Just figured I add that bit incase it has something to do with the issue.

Edited by Mungaloid

Maybe somebody else is using your cd key. If someone else is using your cd key then you two are basicly sharing the same character, which explains you spawning with stuff you didnt have. He could of been playing while you were away those 2 days.

Ya its possible that theres has some kind of dupicate cdkey issue here. I thought maybe even if someone else has been using my cdkey that they could be a hacker and gotten banned on my cdkey. But doesn't there doesn't apper to be a global ban of my cdkey, otherwise I wouldn't be able to play arma 2 online at all, right? I can still play the vanilla and any other mods fine. I'm currently Enjoying the crap out of Invasion 1944, but I still want to play dayz inbetween when the few servers runnning I44 are empty. So I'm cleary not banned. I don't know what has happened or if this has happened with anyone else. If anyone else has had the same issue and managed to fix it. Basically I was looking for any quick fixes before I go all out on new installs of everything from the ground up.

Yes this is happening to me, i could play for a day, but i've just gotten the "kicked from the game" message every time now. I really want to play and it's frustrating the hell out of me. Can anyone help?