daystar

Owner looking for experienced admin!

Hi guys, I am curently in the market for an admin that has had past experience with some of the following:

Scripting

Modding

Arma 2 modding

Customer service- This is a plus

In depth knowledge of current private hive servers, and how they operate.

18+

This is a paid position, if you would like to apply please send me a message with your credentials.

JUSt curious, but why are you looking for an admin that you are going to pay? It's pretty simple stuff running a server. Hell I would do it but have only admin skills, no scripting or modding :(

Edited by General Maximus

I want someone to be able to set up independent scripts for people with donations, for example.

Come on people!! There has to be someone out there that wants to teach me how to script/mod so I can take this job and run with it!!! College student needs pay =-)

Yea alright I can get help from my crew to help run this, we run our own custom server and what your talking about isn't to difficult.

Fucking beautiful. Thank you. I will be contacting you soon. Max if you are interested in learning and doing some server "admin" work such as cleaning server of hackers and keeping the server clean I think I can find a spot for you, dependent on interview.

Again thank you all so much for the time and consideration, I will contact you both with further details asap.

~Daystar.