Systematic

A day as a DayZ Murderer

I take a little break from my bouts of giving blood and bandaging the needy, and see what it's like to be on the other side of the fence, A senseless murderer. enjoy!

Nice vid. Why bother talking? Just bullet to the brain :D That's what i do.

Edited by Kipale

lame. glad to see you got shot at the end. that was my favorite part.

either man up and hunt the man down, or don't. don't be a wimp and pretend to be friendly so you can cheap shot someone.

"Theres something on your face"

*Shoots guy in the chest from 3rd person*

... You sir, suck at life.

• Like 1

"Theres something on your face"

*Shoots guy in the chest from 3rd person*

... You sir, suck at life.

I was hoping that third person would be a little more accurate, what with the cross hairs pointing at his face. I was obviously wrong.

lame. glad to see you got shot at the end. that was my favorite part.

either man up and hunt the man down, or don't. don't be a wimp and pretend to be friendly so you can cheap shot someone.

But isn't that the whole fear of the game? Not knowing who to trust or whether or not you should trust a random stranger. Yes it was a jerkish move and I felt guilty about it after, but the whole point of the video is to see why people murder others, and the answer is clearly for the lolz. On hind sight, should he really have trusted me? Someone who he just met out in the open, even if that person says he's friendly? On my off days of being a medic I certainly wouldn't.

Also I only died at the end due to lag and bad server connectivity. I'm sure if the connection was still stable I could have tried taking those guys on more effectively and given them hell. ;)

It kinda made me a bit sad when you killed that friendly guy in ghillie who was telling you how to meet some good chaps on TS and basically helping you.

I get it, it is a damn game, but behind these pixels there are people and if they help you, why the heck kill 'em like rabbid dogs?

Should we all just shoot everybody we meet?

EDIT: that bandit skin wore off too fast. Humanity should not regenerate like that, you should have to work for it.

I wear hero skin, have around 10K humanity and get constantly killed by survivors without bandit skins.

Can't remember the last time I met bandit skin player ....

It kinda made me a bit sad when you killed that friendly guy in ghillie who was telling you how to meet some good chaps on TS and basically helping you.

I get it, it is a damn game, but behind these pixels there are people and if they help you, why the heck kill 'em like rabbid dogs?

Should we all just shoot everybody we meet?

EDIT: that bandit skin wore off too fast. Humanity should not regenerate like that, you should have to work for it.

I wear hero skin, have around 10K humanity and get constantly killed by survivors without bandit skins.

Can't remember the last time I met bandit skin player ....

I agree with everything you said here. I liked the dude in the Ghillie suit, and it should be hard to get rid of the bandit skin.