pringza@gmail.com

Wrong signature for file....

Well i keep getting this " Wrong signature for file ... "

happens all the time and states random files.

Files:

arma2 / addons / rocks2.pbo

arma2 / addons / Sacrobat.pbo

arma2 / addons / language.pbo

arma2 / addons / l39.pbo

will update for more files

Edited by Peakz

Are you using a program to run DayZ like DayZ commander?

yes i am, i have tried, reinstalling Arma 2, arma 2 oa, Redownloading beta patch, redownloading dayz, verified on steam, on both games, etc etc, nothing

Yes you are what? What program are you using? Do you see the text in the top right and bottom right like on this 5E00C4B02B8D11F5B047ACAC81D264F13A91F2C1Screenshot

If you dont, try this;

Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\Expansion\beta ( remove the x86 if you're using a 32x version of windows. )

Copy the arma2oa.exe

Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\ and rename the current arma2oa.exe to something like arma2oa - Legit.exe

Paste the arma2oa.exe that you copied from \Expansion\beta into there.

Go into STEAM, right click Operation Arrowhead, click properties, then set launch options and enter this into the field " -mod=@dayz " without the quotation marks. Click ok and close.

Right click Operation Arrowhead and select Launch ARMA II: Combined Operations

Try and join a server.

Edited by piemanpm

Yes you are what? What program are you using? Do you see the text in the top right and bottom right like on this 5E00C4B02B8D11F5B047ACAC81D264F13A91F2C1Screenshot

If you dont, try this;

Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\Expansion\beta ( remove the x86 if you're using a 32x version of windows. )

Copy the arma2oa.exe

Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\ and rename the current arma2oa.exe to something like arma2oa - Legit.exe

Paste the arma2oa.exe that you copied from \Expansion\beta into there.

Go into STEAM, right click Operation Arrowhead, click properties, then set launch options and enter this into the field " -mod=@dayz " without the quotation marks. Click ok and close.

Right click Operation Arrowhead and select Launch ARMA II: Combined Operations

Try and join a server.

i use dayz commander to run dayz and yes i have

beta version 96895

dayz version 1.7.2.6

and yes i have the exact same text as you have on your menu.

What is the issue when it says wrong signature for ca\rocks2\ .non steam version trying to run fallujah.

Edited by Bushman