MrYeldo

I'm a noob and need a friend.

Hey, so I just got Dayz today, and I joined a server hoping the controls and everything would be easy to get used to. There not. So for that, I need a friend

that is an advanced player at dayz and is at least 13 or 14 years old and has skype.

I can help you there buddy, add me on skype Shiro_Austin,

I think I added you.

Hey, so I just got Dayz today, and I joined a server hoping the controls and everything would be easy to get used to. There not. So for that, I need a friend

that is an advanced player at dayz and is at least 13 or 14 years old and has skype.

hey there man id like to group up with you two but i only have ts and steam if you have them wanna group up? (15/ good player/ good scavenger) [sTEAM: Lt. Alexander] [TS: ts6.gameservers.com:9139] Edited by Lt. Alexander

Hi. You posted this in the New Player Discussion which is a wrong area. I moved the thread to Survivor HQ.

Please read the pinned/sticky threads before starting a new topic!

Are you looking for others to team up with? Want to announce clan? Read this!

Read this before starting a new topic!

AH yeldo, you posted on my post as well. But like LT, our team uses Teamspeak 3 not skype.

I'm fairly fresh but have a nice sense of things in DayZ but I'm alone. Barely alive at this point but this Ghillie Suit and 12gauge won't let me die.

I'm looking for any friendly face at this point.