Sign in to follow this  
Icefire_D

Zombie Sight and Such

I for one find the zombies to be way overpowered. When I am crouch running, a zombie that is quite far away will start running after me. I run to try and lose him, but it is a little faster than me. Zombies should also not be as smart as they are. I do not think they should be able to run after you even if you are swerving through buildings and you can't even see them anymore. Also, last thing, zombies are too strong. If you get punched you shouldn't start bleeding like you lost an arm. Or your leg could break. Too strong. That is all I have to say. I like the game but sometimes it just angers me that I start out and I am bleeding and running until I lose all my blood.

Zombies are trying to tear your flesh off to eat it, its just the animations are crap so it looks like their punching you, and only little bambi's would think the infected are too strong, its cute really, but seriously they are fine the way they are. also you do smell in dayz, you've just come off the coast out of the sea, you smell like a wet dog so the infected follow their nose :P

The best way to play DayZ at the moment is not even minding the zombies too much, they are so easy to loose again and the spot you really well. Just run behind a bush, tree or some kind of building and then they are usually gone. The matter og bleeding - bandages, stock em, i mean they are all over the place anyways. Broken legs hmmm, i have not broken my leg for a couple of days now, does not seem to a problem for me, just dont try to fight them out in the open if it comes to that, fight 'em in a building where they are slow and more easy to hit.

Try another zombie game/mod, like - No More Room In Hell, zombies insta grab you and kill you if you get too close, they are not hard in my opinion.

Good luck.

Edited by Xecas

Zombies are not that hard just do this:

sprint off into a nearby building

sneak out the back/or shoot them

attract more zombies

rinse and repeat

A zombie telling us how to get rid of zombies?!?!? :o HE HAS BETRAYED HIS KIND

Meh...Less zombies around means more brains for me