Sign in to follow this  
Th3PinkNinj4

Looking to form a small group of players to play DayZ casually (10 people at max) UK/EU

«A BIT ABOUT ME»

Hello all. I'm Andrew, Or also known throughout the gaming community as The Pink Ninja or 'Th3PinkNinj4'. I'm 16 and I live in Northern Ireland.

I've been playing DayZ for a good few months.

However I recently stopped playing DayZ and I'm looking to get back into it with a relaxed group of players who play for fun, this will be no clan, but just a mature group who can play together and have a laugh whilst were doing it.

If you decide to fill out the application form to play with me and become part of this 'new' (we can figure out a name later) group but you want to know what my personality is sort of like, feel free to check out my YouTube channel. (here) I don't post anymore but their are some playthroughs up there that should give you an idea of what I'm like playing games. To summarize I would say I can be serious when I want to be, But when it comes down to it I'm playing for fun not to simulate a real zombie apocalypse...

«APPLICATION FORM»

You must have Skype, a decent mic and be able to speak English to a decent level.

So here is the Application Form: (copy + paste)

Online Alias:

Skype Username:

Where are you from:

How long have you been playing DayZ:

Tell me a bit about yourself (hobbies, interests, any other games you play, etc):

Any Questions? Feel free to ask!

Edited by Th3PinkNinj4