Sign in to follow this  
thecatTHATfarted

tunguska in dayz

1. What map is this?

2. Stupid logger

there's a fucking Tunguska with speed hacks in the server. why the hell would I stay? fucking moron.

Abort?

Native DayZ player reaction

I'll give you the same comment idiot, there's a Tunguska with speed hacks in the server. why the hell would I stay? fucking moron. Edited by thecatTHATfarted

there's a fucking Tunguska with speed hacks in the server. why the hell would I stay? fucking moron.

Wow, did you really get SO angry, that not only did you angrily reply on here, you also sent me a rage PM saying the same thing? Sit down.

Honestly, both of you "normal dayz player reaction" types would of been out of there so quickly yourselves. Don't even try to deny it because I'll never believe it. It's a fucking mobile anti aircraft.. pretty sure your as50s and M107s don't got shit on that thing lol. It's multiple 30mm cannons. All the thing needs to do to kill you is turn your way haha.

Edited by KField86
  • Like 1

No KField86, just no.

I think I've only ever aborted twice in total - after that it was more like "ahh, what the hell, it's too far to run back to cherno anyway!"

I regularly run for hours through Cherno and elektro fully geared, getting myself into all sorts of trouble - and having a wonderful time doing so.

do you know why? Because it's a game, It's not as if I'm losing my left testicle to hackers. Get a grip.

And, theCatThatFarted (Amazing name by the way), I think I will reply to your PM of rage - entitled "idiot".

There are so many videos I've watched online where everyone is screaming "abort!" when there's absolutely no need to. If you're that attached to your gear - on a private hive server - then you need to find another game to play incase your neurosis spills out and you end up drowning the cat that farted in a bathtub, skinning it and wearing its face as a substitute for your own, as you prowl around the back alleys at night pretending to be a tom cat.

because that's where your life is headed.

Also, you couldn't of been that pissed about it because you gave me beans.

Edited by Greg-UK4
  • Like 2