TylerMak

Small Crew looking for more avid members - More Info inside

Hi, I'm Tyler, my in game name is Tyler, and me and my friends are looking for more people for our group.

AUSTRALIANS ONLY - Sorry.

Be sure to Post Age, Location, and Preferred name. My Skype name is ttmaxwell - Type that into "Skype Name" area and add me.

Here's a run down:

There's me, I'm 15, I am not the greatest player, but I frequent the cities and know my stuff. Preferred Map: Lingor Island

There's Aaron, he's 14, he's probably the best player out of us, he usually goes for the assault/front line role, if there's 2 weapons and one's an assault rifle, it'll go to him. He's good at PvP and knows his stuff (more than me haha) Preferred Map: Chernarus

There's David, he's 23, he's pretty good, prefers the sniper/stand back role, he's great at PvE, and once turned the Island near Cap Golova into Fort Knox like I haven't seen before (and I've seen some good stuff done to that place.) Preferred Map: All

There's Shannon, he's 27 and he's the newest member. Preferred Map: All

And Jules, he's 17 Preferred Map: Fallujah

Our best moment was when we took out and looted a bunch of guys with AS50's and MK 48 0's, stole their boat and lasted a good couple of days on their stuff and their base, making it our own. The big surprise? We got taken out by hackers who teleported to us no matter how far we drove (in our boat).

Our preferred method of speaking is Skype, and Ventrilo. But 90% of the time its Skype.

We have no application form, just a few requirements:

1. Must use voice chat, We don't care if you sound like a goat. As long as you're tolerable, can take stupid jokes, and will play nice with the other kids :P we'll get along great.

2. Preferably over 12, which isn't a hard thing to find I hope.

3. As stated before, easy going-ness is much appreciated.

Thanks for reading. :thumbsup:

Edited by TylerMak
  • Like 1

Hey Im british not austrailian but I would try to play your times.

I have a camp and im currently in Cherno/electro

Also if you could take me i have a few camps where we could get fully armed up. (uk servers tho)

Yo, thanks for replying, I forgot but can you please post your preferred names, as well as ages and countries? thanks. I'll be taking all applicants into consideration with my mates, so I need those small details, thanks.

Ah yeah sure, my prefered name is Jay seeming as it is my name, I'm British and 13, mature.

Great, add me on Skype, it's in the Original post. I'll talk tomorrow, it's late and I have Block exams tomorrow! :S

Good night. we'll review all applications tomorrow, when all 3 of us are awake.

Bump, still looking for more applicants. Trying to bring our group to 6 people.

hi there i'am looking to join is there any room left?

Yeah bud, space left. Post your details and add my skype and we'll conference call you ASAP.

• Like 1

Name: Shannon

Sex: Male

steam: wolf285au

thanks =P

Edited by wolf285

I have been playing Dayz for months now, never been in a clan or anything of that sort.

Contact me if you are still looking members.

Skype - MrCraigBlack

Age - 16

Also i am from the UK but not bothered about playing Aussie times.

have been playing Dayz for months now, (300 + hours) been in a few clans, reserve miltarly.

Skype - PM me and i'll tell you it

Age - 17

Also i am from the US but not bothered about playing Aussie/ any times.

roles - jack of all trades, but master of - all around inf. medic, or helo pilot.

have been playing Dayz for months now, (300 + hours) been in a few clans, reserve miltarly.

Age - 17

roles - jack of all trades, but master of - all around inf. medic, or helo pilot.

Hey mate, sounds good. If you're fine with using Aussie servers, add my skype it's ttmaxwell and we'll discuss your joining.

I have been playing Dayz for months now, never been in a clan or anything of that sort.

Skype - MrCraigBlack

Age - 16

Looks good, I'll add your skype and we can conference call you and discuss your joining.

We currently have 1 official member joined and 3 Applicants, so if you apply there's no guarantee there will be space left for you. Thanks.

Edited by TylerMak

Hey Im british not austrailian but I would try to play your times.

I have a camp and im currently in Cherno/electro

Also if you could take me i have a few camps where we could get fully armed up. (uk servers tho)

I'd likle to join, could I add your skype and speak there?

EDIT: English but play any server.

Name: Shannon

Sex: Male

steam: wolf285au

thanks =P

Age - 17

Skype - MrCraigBlack

Age - 16

Heartfire, you haven't contacted us or given details, so we assume you're not interested anymore.

Deadshot, we added you but again no contact, so we assume no interest.

Wolf is accepted into the group.

MrCraigBlack was trialed but due to his country he lagged on AUS servers, making him incompatible to us, so declined. Nice guy though haha.

Black Templar, you're US so you may have the same issue as Craig, but we'll trial with you if you'd like.

3 DECLINED

1 ACCEPTED

1 TRIALING