bridges1

How to destroy hacked box?

Was up at the nwa going around the hangers when i com upon a medical box. When looking inside i see that is has absolutley EVERYTHING a survivor could want, all guns,gear etc.

I can only assume this is hacked never seen on before. After a great deal of internal discussion i decide to destroy it with a satchel charge, i've heard you can do this but after trying to

for a few minutes couldn't quite figure out how to use it ha, (gimme a break never even found one in the game before.). Didn't want to stay to long incase the owner came back and merced me so gave up and moved on.

Any tips on how i should handle this if it happens again would be nice.

P.S I'm not a complete saint i did take some nvg never had them before and restocked my ammo. I'm sorry i'm sure i'll burn in hell for this.

Plant satchel charge. Move self away.. or don't. Pull up wheel menu, touch off charges. Dance.

I found one a few days ago next to a building that was also spawned in. I placed a satchel charge from the box next to it and blew it as I left with my spoils. I don't know if it destroyed the box for sure but it looked to catch fire.

Plant satchel charge. Move self away.. or don't. Pull up wheel menu, touch off charges. Dance.

The damn things just respawn immediatly, i'v tried to do this.

I saw a hacker shoot his own medical box with a rapid-fire crossbow and it lit on fire. Not sure if it was destroyed for sure because he killed me immediately afterward by spawning a helicopter on me.

Went back to try your sugestions can killed. HA. still never got to try the nvg

Ammo crates can burn if shot a few times. Keep shooting it until it catches fire it should dissappear after burning