Sign in to follow this  
obviousrprsnts

Add back some of the old vechicles?

Now this was way back before I started playing , but in my personal opinion I think you should add back atleast the Military Ofroad , it's actually the only vechicle that's good for larger groups to transport..

From what I heard the offroad has been re-added, it was removed due to a bug, so now its just a case of getting one from green mountain :P

The S1203 is fairly decent, and the UAZ is a slight sidegrade. Im happy enough with these, but then again, more vehicles are always welcome.

I can believe this thread has so few comment's, Come on who wouldn't want the Military Off-road back in the game? it has to be the best looking vehicle in DayZ

I learned to drive in a Land Rover, so the Military Offroad is my ride of choice in ArmA2. I'd love to see it back in DayZ.

You know what id love to see, (although I am almost certain it was hacked in)

Was those armored jeeps with the mini guns on top.....They were just epic, i logged on a server once and it was there, i jumped in drove into cherno and gunned down a shit ton of zombies. Then a sniper took my head clean off, but I had fun either way.

Re-add the unarmed AMA transport chopper, Littlebird, Escalade, and bring back the offroad. And perhaps bring in a technical or two?