Sign in to follow this  
DeliciousCookies

NYC 7 hackers = [IMD] Clan

We were ambushing NW airfield (With our thermal AS50, we got that from a group we killed yesterday on FI 1)

And we shot a couple of clearly hacking guys infront of the firestation.

Their names were [iMD]meam, and [iMD]armin.

This happened at about 18:00 (GMT+2)

Both of them had the best type of gear (NV Goggles, GPS, you name it, they had it) based on a SD kit, one had a M4 CCO SD, but the other one had a G36C SD... which is suspicious.

I noticed that there was an ammo box next to their dead bodies, that had the same identical gear that one of them did.

We asked about their amazing gear in chat and they said that they got them from heli crash sites, but when we said about the ammo box that was next to their bodies they went silent. So I think they finally realized that they really got caught.

By the way, in the pictures you see I have a PDW SD, I got that from their body and I'm going to drop it because it's hacked. As far as I know my AS50 TWS allowed in the game but there is no clarity about that... There should be an official list on allowed items, wouldn't you agree?

Interesting since the toolbox does not spawn currently in 1.7.0. I'm sure if you be specific about your report (like bug reporting) I'm sure someone will jump onto the matter Regardless an ammo box like that doesn't spawn!