xivalve

Base Raided On DE 845 (Coords & Vehicles)

this say she all

1) We dont hack

and yes Drogur u say it logs... !

this say she all

Again SiDi,

I asked you to submit proof of your accusations....

Edited by Drogur

i am a fair admin all players what think on my Server to hack get from me and my community a Permanent bann! no chance for so big kids on you!!!

and also i heard the voices of youre mates it´s seems to be that theyre just 11 or 13 so they aren´t allowed to play this game :)

It seems that its you SiDi that plays with minors....not me...

This from your little game community shoutbox...

" alters grenzen gibt es hier keine. es ist jedem selbst überlassen ob er hier beitreten möchte oder nicht."

www.cepnet.tk

this say she all

Drogur wasn't with us at the run, We Raided the base and uploaded it to youtube whatever happens after that it's nothing to do with me :)

This aint a Reporting Thread Either and you need to learn how to manage your dayz server it will be blacklisted soon :)

Also we doing another run on a server tonight so ill post more details of a base. Our Main Goal is to get people crying on the dayzmod website and it's working :)

Edited by xiValve
  • Like 1

Fair player is only welcome on us community but fucking hacker as you and your frend got permanent bann!

Drogur wasn't with us at the run, We Raided the base and uploaded it to youtube whatever happens after that it's nothing to do with me :)

This aint a Reporting Thread Either and you need to learn how to manage your dayz server it will be blacklisted soon :)

hahaha say u kid or what go and learn for school bevor u a game play what FSK 16+ is! fish

ps Drogur: mystery is u know in 1 minits where us base on Kamenka is 2h next days know u in 1 minits where us base on kuba bay is.... 2 days later in one minits know u where all other vehicles and bases is?. and u want us say u dont hack ! when u see where all vehiles and bases on all plls is? mystery.... mystery... learn fir play with not noob tools!

Edited by SiDi

hahaha say u kid or what go and learn for school bevor u a game play what FSK 16+ is! fish

ps Drogur: mystery is u know in 1 minits where us base on Kamenka is 2h next days know u in 1 minits where us base on kuba bay is.... 2 days later in one minits know u where all other vehicles and bases is?. and u want us say u dont hack ! when u see where all vehiles and bases on all plls is? mystery.... mystery... learn fir play with not noob tools!

You edit your posts....ok...

Again SiDi, those storys of yours doesnt make sense until you give me proof of what you say.

You know where to get those proof....logs SiDi.....please read your logs and present them here....hang me out the right way.

I am obliged not to publish private data from my server and publish on the internet!

not LOL ! "YES"

to information: 9 ppls say u and ur frend using illeagl tools (hacks) what want u us now say? if u want can i u the name say who it say

Edited by SiDi

not LOL ! "YES"

to information: 9 ppls say u and ur frend using illeagl tools (hacks) what want u us now say? if u want can i u the name say who it say

Please do.

Do also tell who you say is my friend.

Edited by Drogur

I thing Runeblood or something like this (:

We found youre Corpses with hacked tools...and so on that was the first time we thought u hack.

Then u founjd our location once nothing special i think u killed 2 of my mates i killed u youre mate killed me i think.

But then after really a couple of minutes u found our next base.

Maby that was luck but we want to prepare against hacker so we try to make a sweet server where every body can play on.

Exactly everything Rocket want to have on a nice server.

Like Server Hopping i think some one here knowes what i mean with servr hopping.

Shoot our guys log out on a other server and repositining in a different area.

We just wanna make sure that we got a nice community here so without that stupid tricks.

KILL US IF U CAN !!! no problem we won´t ban u. But kill us and logg on a different server for repositining and kill more guys so we got no chance to get u anyway thats not fair thats not what rocked want!

We never do this on our server we just play on this and don´t change the server for this.

Really i think u hack maby u don´t but there comin some mistery events like all cars are away because of porting and all players get slayed then we ban the new players on our server(we don´t ban Regular player). So there often innocent player wich get banned. But we can´t do anything because we don´t want to play with hackers anylonger were sorry for the players who get banned for no reason really! Im a fair player when i get killed okay np but not by a hacker or a hopper i can´t play with that unfair shit.

I just wanna let u know that were not unfair never just want to be a good server with not that much hacker!

With greeds Legula

• Like 1

@legula

I hear you....and I know you had or have problems...I have been playing on DE 845... I have seen it....thing is, its not me causing those problems for your clan. Neither is Rune Blod.

SiDi has banned me twice....when asked why, he after a couple of hours have lifted the ban without any explanation.

This hurts my game experience, beeing banned without valid reason for hours.

Then beeing accused of hacking in this forum hurts even more.

I have asked SiDi for proof so many times...he cant even show log proof of server hopping when it comes to me.

Edited by Drogur

Okay.

Im sorry for u but how u found our camp that fast and the other camp just luck ?

HM might happent the second camp u found we was searching for hours.

Now we relly don´t wan´t to disban any one but do u really wanna to play on our server ?

i am abke to disban u but first i have to talk to sid.

Escuse him he is really enrage and is so fed of all this shit that he is just banning random peopel if theres a hacker on our server.

U nerver did server hopping that was a other guys we baned yesterday.

@Legula

I never hacked or cheated!

I do my intelligence gathering the old fashion way...by foot...see but not beeing seen.

This is not about me any more...this is about how your admin administer DE 845.

Yes i know but our problem is we have to make sure we ban hacker so we have to ban someone we often ban the hacker and then its nice for 2 hours but then come the next one and soon .

That sucks hard if u had a own server u would understand us......

Every day we get a hacker and we have to pay very much money for this server.

From the kind how you spell words and how you argue in generally, i would say you are the 13 year old's, SiDi and company.

As for the point that you don't have to show your logs, let me quote something:

11. As a server admin you must not:

You are not permitted to ban for suspected cheats or exploits of a non-server-disruptive nature, including but not limited to ghosting, unverified cheating, duping and similar, UNLESS you have solid evidence, IE logs.

and:

13. You are permitted to kick or ban for ongoing severe hacking that is affecting players in a server-disruptive way.

All kick or ban actions must be reported in the forums under section http://dayzmod.com/f...heat-reporting/

Well, i did not find any topic from you, SiDi so you didn't reported that Drogur was in your eyes a Hacker.

Oh and:

Hör auf deutsche Sätze wortwörtlich in Englisch zu übersetzen, das ist nicht nur grammatikalisch und inhaltich falsch sondern erhärtet beim Lesen auch den Eindruck das du noch tief in der Pubertät steckt.

From the kind how you spell words and how you argue in generally, i would say you are the 13 year old's, SiDi and company.

As for the point that you don't have to show your logs, let me quote something:

and:

Well, i did not find any topic from you, SiDi so you didn't reported that Drogur was in your eyes a Hacker.

Oh and:

Hör auf deutsche Sätze wortwörtlich in Englisch zu übersetzen, das ist nicht nur grammatikalisch und inhaltich falsch sondern erhärtet beim Lesen auch den Eindruck das du noch tief in der Pubertät steckt.

das sagt der jenige der die meinung ist mal sein senf dazu zugeben.... und junge überleg erstmal was du hier sagst also bitte. halt dich aus angelegenheiten einfach raus die dir nichts angehen.

Erstmal solltest du richtiges Argumentieren und Rechtschreibung in Englisch lernen oder vllt einfach auch nochmal lesen bevor du es postest.

Desweiteren ist es unumgänglich die Logfiles zu posten um den Beweis des Hackens zu erbringen ansonsten kannst du dir solche anschuldigungen gleich in die Haare schmieren.

Ebenso weiters, in diesem Thread geht es nicht um eure kleine Streiterei also führt diese wo anders fort.

PS: FSK ist deutsch und steht für freiwillige Selbstontrolle der Filmwirtschaft und hat nichts mit Spielen zu tun.

Du meinst die USK, steht für Unterhaltungssoftware Selbstkontrolle.

Und das weiß sogar ich als Österreicher.

and for our non german users, which are apparently the majority:

Sidi should first learn how to state his opinion, as well as correct spelling in English, or he could actually re-read his text before posting.

Further, to prove someone beeing a hacker it is inevitable to post the log Files, otherwise every attempt to prove that is of absolutely no sense and bollocks.

And further, this thread is not about this little quarrel in between u guys so please continue it somewhere else.

PS: FSK stands for Freiwillige Selbstkontrolle der Filmwirtschaft (Voluntary Self Regulation of the Movie Industry) and has nothing to do with video games,

What you wante to say was USK Unterhaltungssoftware Selbstkontrolle (Entertainment Self Regulation Body)

And even I as an Austrian know that.

enough said, ( and this answer was just given because when i looked in here just a few hours ago we had like 1 and a half pages with normal stuff, and now the thread is full of this stuff? c'mon, u should be grown up)

das sagt der jenige der die meinung ist mal sein senf dazu zugeben.... und junge überleg erstmal was du hier sagst also bitte. halt dich aus angelegenheiten einfach raus die dir nichts angehen.

Man, du kannst ja nicht mal in Deutsch richtig schreiben, bist du wirklich erst 12?

Lies dir einfach noch mal die Server Hosting Rules durch, besonders den Abschnitt für die Admins.

Ich drück euch die Daumen das euer Server vom offiziellen Hive ausgeschlossen wird, Kleiner. ;)

Edited by Apfelsator