Sign in to follow this  
DannyZed

Dear Admin of 2841.

Dear Admin of 2841, your bad.

My friend and I had been running through Chern when we started hearing shots, so we ran into the red apartments near the industrial area. Lo and behold a blue van comes charging down our road, so naturally we start taking shots at it and pop 2 tires, the two baddies get out and one Alt+F4's and the other runs behind a building, Alt-F4's and then relogs and takes fat chunk of AKS bullets to the face.

So we're pretty damn excited that we found a van, and it's fully repaired bearing two good tires, so we go and look for two other tires. Which we find, and after repairing it the van still had a flat tire, bug? Nevertheless, my friend gets blown away by some gunfire while he's overlooking the van on a roof. I'm chilling behind a stone wall keeping an eye on his corpse and the van, when I decide to move into the woods. I get behind a tree and notice a retarded retard in a ghillie suit staring at me from over a wall, so I duck and cover behind a tree, run to more cover and wait. When I see this idiot walking right towards me, but then proning when he sights me, I lean right from behind the tree and start blasting him, Alt-F4. Of course, oh well. I'm more worried about the van. Not 10 seconds later I see asshole admin Bishop saying that "due to the detection of hackers infestating the server we are going to shut it down... NOW." lolkbro. Someone's a little upset.

Anyways it's server 2841, the clan [russ] or some crap and the admin was either [russ]Bishop or some other asswipe. Grow a pair, please do something with this Alt F4 garbage Rocket, Do anything!

• Like 2

Just logged back into the server and the van was there! Ran up to it and got banned by the admin for suspected hacking. I can understand if the van was hacked it, which I have no goddamn clue if it was. But admin, you are undeniably, the biggest pussy I've ever seen.