Sign in to follow this  
Recon16

DayZ Clan?

So, Ive noticed the small amount of clans that have started to play DayZ. And i figured, I'll make a clan so that people aren't just fighting by themselves or taking a chance at aquiring friendlies.

My intentions are as follows:

1. Aquire a nice and FRIENDLY group to play with often.

2. Travel as a large group to make sure that we arent singled out by a group of 3-4 people.

3. Arrange meet-up locations and base camp set-ups.

4. Function nicely together and be able to aquire a nice assortment of weapons, vehicles, ammo, etc at a base camp for anyone who may need items.

If this clan grows largely I will have a set amount of rules such as:

1. NO stealing from the clan's Armory or you will be kicked from the clan immedietly.

2. NO INTENTIONAL friendly killing as this too, will result in a kick from the clan.

3. NO HACKERS ALLOWED IN THE CLAN. FAIR PLAY ONLY.

4. Have Fun!

I also intend on having ranks in the clan. Not to who i trust most but to who proves that they are ELITE. Whoever proves that will gain PERKS. Such as:

1. No fighting will happen when we come across certain RARE weapons or items. We will see WHO wants the item or weapon and the weapon will be given to the highest rank or most sensible player. Example: A player will not be given an SVD-Camo if they have a coyote backpack and no ghillie, Makes sense right?

You must have at least 3 of the qualities listed below to be in this clan:

1. Experience in playing DayZ.

2. Must be above 15 years old. (Exceptions may be made if you think you could be helpful for the clan)

3. You must NOT be bossy in ANY way what so ever.

4.You MUST have patience.

YOU MUST HAVE SKYPE.(TeamSpeak3 is a fine alternative, specify which you have)

Info on me: My name is Ben. I am 16 and I live on the Eastern coast of the United States. I have experience in playing DayZ (A LOT) and i im very interested in leading a clan. (Obviously)

This clan will not be officially started unless I receive 10 "applications" for it. The more the merrier!

I hope whoever reads this decides to give a clan a try.

You can reach me by email or text message if you have any questions or to submit your "Application" for the clan!

Email: Bwb1179@aim.com

Text: 1-401-680-6785

HAPPY GAMING!!! :beans: B)

dayz_game.jpg

Edited by Recon16

No stealing from the Armory? What if some random player steals from the armory? How are you going to know if a member or a non-member took it? :P

That is something to be investigated. If no one has a problem with the item stolen then nothing will have to be done. It is only if someone CARES for that item or weapon. :P

Another thing. My friend and I use the chatting system from Steam. Do you know if this supports more than just two players? Because so far.. out of three chat systems I've used.. Skype, Ventrilo and Steam.. Steam is the best.

As far as i know, Steam voice chat does not support more than two people at a time. I have found skype to be pretty reliable when playing with friends. I have had up to 6 people at a time with no lag or drops in call.

My brother and i are a couple of the smartest and most experienced players in DayZ and might be interested in this. We had a small team a few months ago that had all of the qualities you listed. We ended up accumulating 7 vehicles, 4 tents full of the highest military grade weapons and other loot, and had LOADS of fun with it. We are both patient, 16 and 18 years old from Florida, and honestly believe it is more fun to have a clan to associate yourself with in a game like this.

My skype name is Allstargun, add me if you would like! Right now it is just me and him but we are carrying some of the rarest things in the game. We also have a camp.

As far as i know, Steam voice chat does not support more than two people at a time. I have found skype to be pretty reliable when playing with friends. I have had up to 6 people at a time with no lag or drops in call.

Him and I get dropped often.. Although it doesn't occur in Ventrilo. It'd be best to have alternative means of communication. Another curious thing. Do you have extra gear besides the stuff you use. Having a small stockpile of extra goods at the beginning of a clan setup is always a plus.

Him and I get dropped often.. Although it doesn't occur in Ventrilo. It'd be best to have alternative means of communication. Another curious thing. Do you have extra gear besides the stuff you use. Having a small stockpile of extra goods at the beginning of a clan setup is always a plus.

We dont atm as we have died recently due to hackers. If we have a small group to start up and gather a few things that would be good.

Another thing. My friend and I use the chatting system from Steam. Do you know if this supports more than just two players? Because so far.. out of three chat systems I've used.. Skype, Ventrilo and Steam.. Steam is the best.

Steam is absolutely horrible for VoIP! The quality is some of the lowest I have heard in years (due to our technology today).

Ventrilo has too much delay and Skype is just annoying. It is way too CPU consuming, drags down your graphics and the mics are active at all times, making it... Annoying.

TeamSpeak3 on the other hand is a very lightweight program which has very low delay, high quality sound and is very easy to use. The only plus for Skype is the chat, but this is due to Skype being a IM program (Instant Messaging), where TeamSpeak3 and Ventrilo is made for gamers to SPEAK and not write.

Please ONLY post in this if you have interest in joining the clan. If not, please post elsewhere. Thank You.

Edited by Recon16

Well I hope this gets off the ground for you. I love hunting organized groups. Hunting newspawns and single people isnt really a challenge anymore.

• Like 1

I hope this works for you, its nice to see genuine people try and be friendly and helpful on this forum. There are some flaws in your plan, but good luck to you :thumbsup:

I'll be looking for you thought my scopes!

EDIT:

Couldn't resist

3 . You must NOT be bossy in ANY way what so ever.

Seems kinda bossy to me...

Edited by MitchRan91