HacksignX

Can't join Blufor/Stuck at receiving mission file

when I try to play a game, I'm stuck at "Receiving mission file, 0/0kb" for about 3 minutes untill I'm kicked for BattlEye Unresponsiveness.

ALSO, what happens is that sometimes if I join a server, I can't even join Blufor and I can't click OK to join the game. I'm just a grey name in the lobby that can't do anything so I have to disconnect.

If someone would just love to help me out that'd be great. Please. I've had to deal with this fucking hell of a mess for over a month now and I want to play :/

I've done DayZ commander

I've reinstalled everything

I've reinstalled everything twice, three times, four times.

Do not redirect me to anything on the DayZ how to install wiki because I have studied every word like a scholar to no avail in my quest for help.

I do not launch DayZ from Steam,

I have Arma 2 and Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead. Also PMC and british forces whatever.

Please help. Last time I asked this no-one responded to me.

The method I used to open the game is DayZ commander and just manually running the "Launch OA Beta Patch" from the Beta dl. Niether work. Errors persist in both.

Extra Information:

Router: Linksys WRT54GL Wireless router,

I do not launch from Steam. Retail method.

Windows Vista OS.

Last game type I was able to play I was at 1.7.2.5 with (unavailable beta type) able to play on a 1.7.2.3 95248 server. I was unable to play on any more than two of these however.

Edited by HacksignX
  • Like 3

Well now that I know someone else shares a similar problem let's try and narrow it down ourselves.

sent you a pm mate

You have sent me PM as well about my problem getting stuck on loading screen. Do you have script's for every issue?

"hey I found a fix for that signature check, issue was the way the registry is saved in some installations, n it isn't cleared by a reinstall. i have a program i wrote personally to fix this for me and a few friends, im not sure how compatible it is with other versions of windows (it works on 64bit win7) but i can send it to you if you like? add me on skype: ********"

dayz.1337 please reply to my PM if you have something real, or just trying to find some one who will run your script blindly without checking what it does?

• Like 1

I've blocked "day.1337" (and his other account) from posting until he can explain to me what it is he's doing.

• Like 2

Dude, stop bumping your thread or I'll lock it. Just wait and if anyone can help you they will. In the mean time the search button is your friend and Google is that annoying neighbour you might need to ask for a favour.

swell, this problem is sadly not going away!? 2 of my buddys had it and now me, is there any solution, which i missed?

probably. just a problem of the minority so help is not so forthcoming when i look at the history of the threat -.-

I have the same problem and even thought I posted something no one replies, I even asked one of the developers and he just ignored me

Try cntrl alt delete, and terminate in task manager, then rejoin i've found out that it works ok at first, then the next time it will do it again. any permanent fix would be nice.

Thread is already necroed, so yeah, I just started getting this problem. Name has a gray block next to it and I can't do anything. Other times it's stuck on receiving data. I have tried both Wasteland and Origins. It has to be a Arma 2 thing, but I've verified on STEAM.

I know this is a super old thread, but im having the same issue. Have had it for a week. Any help would be greatly appreciated