Sign in to follow this  
DayZ Addict

currency and gun dealer idea (not finished)

I am a very huge fan of the game i dont have arma 2 so i dont play Dayz but ive watched TONS of videos of it and i have some suggestions id like to make as i will get the stand alone game i have one question to: will people get updates automatically without buying the game again or not? also i have a suggestion here it is: maybe you could make a gun dealer store somewhere in like cherno or electro or maybe make a warp to the gun shop but it takes 10 seconds to warp to so its not like a Alt f4'ing (which is ANNOYING) and make it a safe area where u cant die and have a currency added you can make it any value i dont really have a mind but make it reasonable if it is like 400 for a decent gun like an m4a1 or something like that than the currency should maybe be medium rare so its found in residents stores almost anywheres civilization is so if you go in electro to like 3 houses u should find maybe like 25 currency and have more money in bigger towns because there more likely to have better stuff because before the apocalypse the housing there would be more expencive to live there and if it is a poor village make it so that theres less currency or just less chance of it spawing because it would be more realistic because the people there are more likely to be poorer than people in the city this is a start i will post some more about topic later becuase i need some time to think

Closing thread: this will self destruct in 10 seconds

Edited by DayZ Addict

If you add a gun store you add a choke point for snipers to kill n00bs going into the door. Otherwise it is a safe area which goes against the spirit of the game. A mod bench to upgrade weapons would be sweet, however.

This is more of a simulation to a game. People have discussed this so many times before, and rocket will not be implementing and npc's apart from zombies. There are no safe zones in DayZ, you can never be safe, which is what the game is about. You're just going to have to find your own weapons to survive.

• Like 2

Everything should be searched for and not available on cash. Also if gun/safety is required quickly consider joining a clan which equips its members, or at least assists the player equip quickly.

Things like these have been suggested a million times before and a million times they get shot down in the replies. If you want NPC's selling guns and save zones, please go play WarZ I heard they will have that kind of stuff.

I am a very huge fan of the game i dont have arma 2 so i dont play Dayz but ive watched TONS of videos of it

*facepalm*

• Like 5

Rocket has already said that he does not like the idea of NPC's or game designated save areas.

Not to forget that most other people also frown upon these ideas.

If you really want a save area, people should work together to make a location save with guards where people can trade freely on their own terms.