deeznutz (DayZ)

Had an ATV, server shut-down, lost ATV and stuck in animation.

Date/Time: 13 September - 15 September, 1800

What happened: The other day I joined Seattle 257 and found an ATV. Soon after, the server permantently shut down and with that, I was still on my ATV. I went to play on a few different servers earlier today to see if I could resolve the issue and they were all the same, me without an ATV but still stuck in the animation, not being able to move at all.

Where you were: 061045, N of Grishino

What you were doing: Driving my ATV through the woods

*Current installed version: 1.7.2.6 ?

*Server(s) you were on: Seattle 257(Shutdown), US866 Seattle 7, Seattle 101, many more I can't remember.

*Timeline of events before/after error: None

k97yug.jpg

This is the aftermath of it. Can someone maybe teleport me or just give me another ATV? Thanks for looking into this.

Well i can, if u wanna schedule something on skype, I can have a friend of my come kill you, and transport your gear back to u on the coast. Unless you would happen to have civ clothing on you, then try putting it on/off. Other than that Death is the only way.

the exact same thing happened to me in a pickup truck. i had a friend drive a vehicle up to me and i got into it and i was fine after that

You CAN use the respawn button if you're fast enough. It lights up when you press esc, but quickly greys out.

Edited by nathiesk
  • Like 2

Few days ago i stoke in the lake near factory. Zombies kills me and i can run to my dead body and save all stuf.

Sequenz%2001.gif

Edited by Ledruz

Few days ago i stoke in the lake near factory. Zombies kills me and i can run to my dead body and save all stuf.

That happened to me too. Pressing V over 9000 times seemed to work.

This happened to me in a helicopter once. I could actually still equip and fire my gun, though it only fired it straight up; the way I fixed it was shooting to attract zombies, letting them cause me to bleed, killing them, and then bandaging. It snapped me out of the animation. Not sure if that's possible in your situation.

• Like 1

This happened to me in a helicopter once. I could actually still equip and fire my gun, though it only fired it straight up; the way I fixed it was shooting to attract zombies, letting them cause me to bleed, killing them, and then bandaging. It snapped me out of the animation. Not sure if that's possible in your situation.

Wow, why did I not think of this before... I just tried something similar to this and it worked. I am now moving again. Bandies didn't work but I sacrificed one morphine auto injector and I'm now back to normal... Thanks!

I had this issue when I was teleported to Skalisty in a truck by hackers and I admit I alt-f4'd when they opened up on me.

I tried logging into my normal server and I was actually lying down for some reason and my M107 was like deployed a metre away from me but acted as if I was still holding it.

I fixed it by logging into a 1.7.2.5 server and getting the issue of server running an incorrect version and then loading up my old server.

Just use a bandage on yourself and it will all be fine

you can jump into a vehicle while your stuck, also I tried pressing F a few times and I got up. But I think it was in a different situation, give that a go, if not get someone to pick you up in a vehicle.

Got that when i pulled a Ghilie over while riding in a vahicle.. just get a friend to pick u up with a vehivle and u will get out.. i dont know any other way