Sign in to follow this  
Clinton

AllGamer.net Beta Server Testing

Here at AllGamer we have a three year track record of delivering high performance game servers and dedicated solutions. We've been playing and monitoring DayZ since May and decided we'd throw our card in the hat and offer hosting.

Right now we're still polishing up our control panel to work with DayZ and we're looking for feedback on what we could do better and how users feel about our servers. To do this we are offering two free servers for anyone that wants them. All you need to do is respond with why you want the server and agree to keep us updated on how the server is running and provide feedback. The duration of the free server is undetermined and we reserve the right to terminate it at anytime. If you like the server enough we would be willing to work on a discounted service for you to keep it.

So far we have these features:

Start/stop/restart

File manager to view log files

Console to the server

Server status and current players on the server

If you're interested in getting one of these servers respond and let us know.

I'd be interested in doing it. I currently have 2 servers and I'm always around to deal with them. I spend a good amount of time staying on top of things and make sure everything's working as it should.

I'm around all the time and I would enjoy testing it for you guys.