KamielFTW

Whenever I log on I'm unconscious.

Date/Time: 15-9-2012 (15 September 2012)

What happened: Logged out once whilst JUST getting shocked, now whenever I log on I am unconscious (even after getting Epipenned and have full blood, hunger, thirst, no broken legs, no shock, and did painkillers and morphine) I have waited out the unconsciousness twice, and got epipenned 3 times. I have been playing for 20 min straight, logged out, logged back on and still went unconsciouss

Where you were: Anywhere on the DayZ Map, started happening at Elektro

What you were doing: Running towards Cherno

*Current installed version: 96584 + 1.7.2.6

*Server(s) you were on: US 3317

*Your system specs: -

*Timeline of events before/after error: See, "What happened"

Same thing happened but I havnt come out of it. mine happened because a hacker joined the game and knocked everyone out with a never ending timer.... I alt f4'ed out of the game and now I cant play on any account or any official server its bull shit

Sorry missed the post clicked enter at start then saw double post.

Edited by the_french_guy

that bug happen when u get hit then logout. A lot of players before complained abount that cause they where doing altF4 after somebody hit them, then when u log back in (same sever if private hive) you go uncunsious for 5 min or so idk didnt happen to me for a long time. But im not saying you did alt F4 ^^

If it becomes too much, would making a new-toon (from within A2,AO or CO) remedy-this?

Edited by Blunt_Zephyr

If the fix for this is the same as a few months ago the solution is to get knocked out regularly (I had one of my friends shoot me in the leg a few times with a pistol) until you're knocked out regularly. Your safest bet is to just have a friend shoot you a few times until under 4k blood and then just wait until you get KO'd.

Get a friend to drag you to a spawn point and have him put a bullet in your head, once you spawn go pick your stuff up.

Get a friend to drag you to a spawn point and have him put a bullet in your head, once you spawn go pick your stuff up.

Haha thats what friends are for :) :)

Hi, I´m new to the forum but seem to have the same old problem. Whenever I log into a public server, my char is uncoscious and I can´t do anything. No inventory, no chat, not even enter the game menu with ESC. Problem is, I have no friend to shoot me (hm...) and don´t even know where I am - somewhere in a forest near a village, that is, but no specifics. The unconscious-timer lasts for at least an hour or so, never was patient enough to wait. Any solutions? Thanks!

Date/Time: 15-9-2012 (15 September 2012)

What happened: Logged out once whilst JUST getting shocked, now whenever I log on I am unconscious (even after getting Epipenned and have full blood, hunger, thirst, no broken legs, no shock, and did painkillers and morphine) I have waited out the unconsciousness twice, and got epipenned 3 times. I have been playing for 20 min straight, logged out, logged back on and still went unconsciouss

:/ Have some beans..hopefully they will help :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans:

Edited by N."Luna"Palumbo

I'v got the same problem. But i got no friend...

I startet this game yesterday and i just want to play... after a few hours i got this bug :(

I know this isn't a cure but it is a prevention: Don't log out/alt+f4/combat log/zombie.

Basically don't log out just after performing any task... especially if you have been hit by a zombie/player/environment.

I have a friend that combat logs with players and zombies... it has happened to him, even after we moan the arse off him, slag him for it and berate him to no end over it... its just not right...

his excuse is always "I'm not dying out of some stupid loyalty to a game" -_-