kontrakkilla

Scripter was on US2443

i love how they all brought their friends on to the forums and made them sign up just for this

• Like 2

We only had three players at the time one died no kills, second killed two then he died, within 5-10 minutes our third player and only other player left (one spawned in Cherno the other spawned in Elektro) He then killed five players by the Ural and then the server began to reset multiple times.. Why would I lie.. I found a great new server that has a zero tolerance for cheaters so I am happy.. I'm just forewarning future players that the server US2443 has "trolls" for admin.. and don't like to play a fair game.. Peace Y.

• Like 1

It's really funny that you guys say that. I'm "Travis" on US2443, and when all of that fighting went down, if you were legitimately recording your session, and paying attention to what was going on around you, you would notice that no one spawned in with full gear. I spawned in Komarovo after you killed me, and grabbed an L85 off of one of the dead bodies to take out your buddy. Also, how did "Labia" manage to return to the same location with an L85 within minutes? How does your camp have 10+ AS50's and 10+ L85's, along with piles of NVG's, Rangefinders, and GPS's? I guarantee you they weren't all looted legitimately. Also, no one in our group scripts. There was never any spawned gear on this server. How is it that your camp had G36 ammo? Pretty sure that's not a DayZ item. Next time you want to try and call someone out because you are mad that you got beat out of vehicles and we found your camp, make sure you have all of your story straight. Oh and one last thing, there's a rule in DayZ made by Rocket himself. Finding gear that is hacked is NOTTTTTT an offense a player can be banned for. They must be the player that actually SPAWNED the gear.

well for starters, we didnt have G36 ammo , the only hacked weapon we had was a Sa-61 scorpion that i looted off a dead sniper i killed in elektro. and i didnt put that in the tents seeing as its hacked, i used it till it was out of ammo then droped it on the floor in the forest like you said, finding hacked gear isnt a offense. 2nd, how many dayz servers are there? oh yea over 4000. so maybey, just maybey we went on multiple servers to loot gear and store it on one server? omg who would belive that though, you cant transfer loot from 1 server to another how silly of me.

3rd, i wasnt there so i cant really call you hackers im just saying we arnt hackers, we got our items legit, and store em on one server. and not so one admin can just tp around to find our camp eather. our tents were pritty far out, and seeing as you were near komoravo, thats a long hike to pin point there exact location so eather you found the wrong camp, or you put it there yourself.

Edited by kendall22

whatever you guys are just mad cause you lost a truck full of weapons and now you want to call people hackers witch no one in our group can do but oh well not worried about this anymore we did nothing wrong. so QQ some more and wipe your nose.

yer a truck full of HACKED weapons and just go lick some more admin ass

whatever you guys are just mad cause you lost a truck full of weapons and now you want to call people hackers witch no one in our group can do but oh well not worried about this anymore we did nothing wrong. so QQ some more and wipe your nose.

so here you saying you can hack but no body else can so you are the one that was doing it and i think this arguement has gone on too long Goodbye

Edited by Geared