Sign in to follow this  
craig.dnb.johnston@gmail.com

Looking for Private Hive with Whitelisting

Hackers ruining the game for me and friends, looking at starting our own server, but all hosting websites I go to are terrible at explaining their services.

Been browsing and searching these forums for over 2 hours looking for a server host that can offer me a private hive, running either Lingor or Takistan, with whitelisting and reasonably priced for 30/40 slot server. Can't find anything.

If you know of a hosting company that can offer me that, please let me know. If not, if you run your own server, or play on a server with the above specification that me and friends could join to play and not get insta-killed by hackers then also, please let me know.

Cheers

Edited by CraigDNB

Do not use VILayer.

If you want to run your own server, get a VPS or dedi going somewhere (i'd recommend NFO servers), learn about bliss software @ dayzprivate.com and get it up and running.

DO NOT USE VI LAYER! They are selling you a MANAGED solution using FREE software! YOU WILL NOT HAVE CONTROL OVER YOUR ENVIRONMENT IF YOU USE VI LAYER!

Alternatively, you could give us a try if your just looking for a server to play on that fits your requirements, and dont want to be bothered setting up/maintaining one: http://dayzmod.com/f...726-beta-96751/

(I posted in your reddit thread as well)

Edited by Mrdk