pcgnBobo

PC-Gamers Network Invites Legit players seeking thrills and chills

PC-Gamers Network: Urgent news story

I need everyone to STOP what you are doing and listen to me.......

Cannonballllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DayZ is such a groundbreaking experience thanks to its open world and persistent nature with zombies encroaching from everywhere. Add survivor teamwork plus lowly bandits into the mix and you have some of the most suspenseful, heart-racing survival moments in gaming history.

But have you gotten sick of the hackers ruining that experience for their own sick enjoyment? You just spent 7 hours searching for a vehicle, 2 hours finding the parts to repair it into working order, and the moment you hop in the drivers seat you get teleported to the ocean and massive explosions and death ensue. What a crock and what a waste of time and enjoyment!

This is why PCGN is opening its doors to the public to enter our new private servers where we have complete control of who is allowed to enter, the enforcement of anti-hacking measures, and the status and working order of the HIVE.

We've built our reputation based on over a decade of industry and community experience and know what it takes to run an enjoyable atmosphere for gamers with integrity. We won't let just anybody in. And we won't hesitate to dismiss those who destroy the experience for the rest of the community.

We have coming at the start of October a private Lingor Island private hive server ready to be filled with players seeking the heart-racing moments, competition, and looting we've all come to love about DayZ.

Shortly after, a private Chernarus server will also go live providing the most well-rounded DayZ experience the community at large has yet to see.

To get involved and sign up for launch, head over to www.pc-gamers.net, register for the site, and fill out your application. PCGN staff will get you ready to go after screening your game accounts and the community ban lists for suspicious activity. As long as you're legit, everything's gravy!

Join us in Teamspeak to join the fun, chat with staff, and get to know the community!

216.52.148.11:5010

And in the meantime, head over to our official DayZ Chernarus server at US 1872.

Our current public server US 1872 has regularly over 20-30 players and is in the 95th percentile on gametracker for popularity. We look forward to more survivors, groups, and bandits making the transition over to our private hive to continue the suspense in a hack-free environment!

To get your Lingor client ready to go download our files here: http://www.dayzhosto...ngor_client.rar.

Edited by pcgnBobo

LOTS of interest coming in guys!

Don't miss your chance to be part of the launch crew, get early access, and prevent losing your on-person gear when the database is wiped for go-live!

www.pc-gamers.net

LOTS of interest coming in guys!

Don't miss your chance to be part of the launch crew, get early access, and prevent losing your on-person gear when the database is wiped for go-live!

www.pc-gamers.net

If there is lots of interest, why are you constantly bumping your own thread?

• Like 1

If there is lots of interest, why are you constantly bumping your own thread?

if you're so intelligent and are bent on solving conspiracies, why are you perusing DayZ forums?

I love the fact that the ones who comments are the ones who are clueless as to what's actually going on in our community, and the ones who aren't here posting are the ones involved in OUR community making it the special place that is really is.

keep em comin!

ps. you're probably NOT who we'd invite with open arms. all others are taking note, and thank you for the free bump.

Edited by pcgnBobo

rockin and a rollin fellas

i can't wait for the go live. we've got some really great people getting involved. just over 1 week remaining to get involved in the testing phases before go-live.

"Our" community? I'm probably not what you'd want either, as I've nothing to sell, not looking to buy and unlike you, I really am a part of this community.

Edited by Sula
  • Like 1

i'm not sure where your contempt comes from?

pcgn = "our" community, which is now a part of the dayz community...

if you're so intelligent and are bent on solving conspiracies, why are you perusing DayZ forums?

I love the fact that the ones who comments are the ones who are clueless as to what's actually going on in our community, and the ones who aren't here posting are the ones involved in OUR community making it the special place that is really is.

keep em comin!

ps. you're probably NOT who we'd invite with open arms. all others are taking note, and thank you for the free bump.

I'd rather game with a mature group, actually, and your response makes it clear I need to look elsewhere for that.

EDIT - Her contempt? It probably comes from you being a jackass in every thread you post in, along with the pointless hostility you just directed at me for my simple observation. You behave like a fourteen year old expect me to feel bad that you won't invite me? Boo fricking hoo.

Edited by Angel Knight

I'd rather game with a mature group, actually, and your response makes it clear I need to look elsewhere for that.

EDIT - Her contempt? It probably comes from you being a jackass in every thread you post in, along with the pointless hostility you just directed at me for my simple observation. You behave like a fourteen year old expect me to feel bad that you won't invite me? Boo fricking hoo.

you said it brother! boo fricking hoo

As I stated, we aren't looking for everyone. 14 year olds are caught up in a conspiracy trying to point out flaws in everything. If you want maturity, take the next step past that.

Your signature paints a picture which is not the same one I'm painting. And it's rather in-congruent with your composure. I'm not here to convince the naysayers and defend myself to every prick who injects an opinion. I am here to spread our message and offer an invite to anyone who agrees!

I question contempt towards us in anyone spreading negativity about our message who clearly does not understand it. The naive condemn that which they do not understand, and so help me God I will not let that interfere with our message!

He asked you a simple question, and you got real defensive and immature. He asked why you keep bumping and you went off on conspiracies and whatnot. You have a holier than thou attitude, but you're the one coming off as the 14 year old kid, kiddo.

Text is a beautiful thing.

If you're interested in the real context of this invitation, come check up on us on our website and in teamspeak.

I will no longer entertain useless debate and arguing. Do not expect that you may question me or our mission and that we won't return the favor.

LIVE!!!

We had an awesome turnout yesterday and lots of epic moments have already transpired in a "starting fresh" theme.

Special thanks to the regulars who have made the transition with us and to the newcomers seeking a hack-free experience as well.

It's not too late to get involved and get yourself and your group on our whitelist. It is still growing daily!

Damn, that was fast. I'll let the rest of the PWNography clan know how on top of things you guys are. I'll log on and see you guys shortly! :)

• Like 1

Glad you guys stopped by. There are nearly 40 members either on our whitelist or pending and room for lots more to keep the servers packed all the time.

*Currently taking suggestions on our forums for extra content/features to be added to the servers

Can you transfer the gear from official to private ? (noobquestion)

If so, I'd be very interested! =)

edit

so I send you my application, but idk if its really sent or just jumping back to top of page.. ?! <_<

Glad to see more whitelist servers coming! Keep up the good work! B)

Edited by Queman

unfortunately we cannot transfer gear from official hives. but i can tell you it takes no time at all to regear yourself. i regear everytime i die which lately has been several times per day.

i don't see an applicaiton from you yet. have you registered for and logged into our website? you must be logged in to submit the application. also make sure every field is completed before submitting.

I lost my 3 week character due to a hacker <_< , I managed to get almost the same gear in about 2 hours, thank you whoever gave me that helicopter ride around Chernarus! :D

sorry about that hacker, and rest be sured he was dealt with swiftly.

and you're welcome for the chopper ride ;)

Many great things still happening at PCGN with DayZ.

Issues of boredom and weird vehicle repairing from the new patch aside, we're still having a great time!

Between now and the end of the year (or world) we will be having several new events. Weekly seek and destroy missions are in the works alongside an end of the world treasure hunt for man kind's last stand against the infected in mid December.

Sign up now at www.pc-gamers.net and apply for whitelisting, but that's not quite all it takes. Then you join the server and play!!!!! Don't forget that part.... and yes I'm patronizing some of you.

And last but not least, PCGN.TV currently in production!

We are averaging over 20 players per night, have added a merchant trading post, placed a few extra buildings across Chernarus, and have had some of the most epic firefighting moments between occupying groups during November!

With over 120 whitelisted players on our server, the action remains to be fierce and constant.

Get over to www.pc-gamers.net and signup for whitelisting and join the action! Then submit your youtube and streaming (twitch) channels to be implemented on PCGN.tv