Sign in to follow this  
fatdaz

admin ban : us2888

I was just driving an army truck on the above server, approx 19:28 gmt 15/9/12 all of a sudden it teleported me somewhere else in the woods, figured hackers so just kept driving so didnt get shot at! and it kicked me out the game saying admin ban : spawning vehicles???? i was driving one not spawning them! now it wont let me back on that server?!?!

I DONT HACK!!!

daz

How soon after teleportation did you get banned? Just a hunch but it sounds like an admin wanted your vehicle. You might want to find another server.

How soon after teleportation did you get banned? Just a hunch but it sounds like an admin wanted your vehicle. You might want to find another server.

Luna, you may not want to make assumptions about others. Until you have been the admin of a popular server it is hard to understand what must be done to battle hackers in this game. RedRumy expeditiously lifted this ban as soon as Daz posted here on the forums.

If you have any other concerns regarding the actions of any admins in our server feel free to private message myself or RedRumy.

Edited by Nathan0490
  • Like 1

Why would we risk our server getting taken down by doing something like this. He was banned because we made a mistake with Dart Rcon Tool when banning the cheater who was teleporting and spawning vehicles. (:

• Like 1

fair play to admin, got straight back in no problems really, even still had my truck too!

For you to sort it that quick when theres so many hackers on this server too, cant fault you. shame theres so many hackers, i was swimming around balota air strip just, several times!

Two of my friends got banned as well. One of them tried to go on yesterday and they were still banned. We were driving in a blue van and we picked up a guy named Kyle, and then we were teleported to the coast of cherno. I got out and the hackers shot me and Kyle. They let the other two live. Then they tell them to get into a helicopter and as soon as they got in they were banned. Then the admin starts yelling at me saying I was associated with the hackers.

Two of my friends got banned as well. One of them tried to go on yesterday and they were still banned. We were driving in a blue van and we picked up a guy named Kyle, and then we were teleported to the coast of cherno. I got out and the hackers shot me and Kyle. They let the other two live. Then they tell them to get into a helicopter and as soon as they got in they were banned. Then the admin starts yelling at me saying I was associated with the hackers.

Post some proof for your accusations, otherwise troll on.

What were your friends names?

Edited by Nathan0490

Can you please post your friends name? So I can look into it. We had a lot of hackers teleporting and spawning vehicles that night so we banned those who was next to them yelling at us to not swim the helicopter or they will shoot us.

Edited by RedRumy3

They were Pikachu and PokerJoker, there was also a guy named Kyle with us. Edit: They are still banned.

Edited by TheDiggler

There was a lot of weird stuff going on that night. A lot of people in ghillie suits around the place where the hackers teleported the vehicles. When one of them died, it looked like they spawned right back where they died. I'm probably wrong but I think the admin was hacking as well.

haha its not me! honest! lol my freind thought it would be funny to change my avatar whilst i was serving a customer! :D