Sign in to follow this  
Izreal Delain

Fun in Electro

For those who are unfamiliar with me, i tend to talk with a commentary in the VOIP chat in game as i play. Usually, this for some reason puts people at ease. Well, i was walking down the road (Quite literally) and suddenly came under fire. As per usual, i screamed and ducked behind a car as i chatted with myself about young punks these days. Suddenly, i hear another voice that stated he was sorry, and that he wasn't that young. Picking myself up, i started down the road to meet the chap who shot at me by the hospital.

Quite frankly, i sometimes believe bad luck follows me around, because as i said hello to this young un, his head seemed to dissolve into a pool of blood and mush before exploding. Great, another ruffian. So once more, i flung myself to the ground screaming and rolled behind the wall.

After several quiet moments, i heard the noise of someone breaking their leg. Peeking around the corner, i see my assailant unconscious and bleeding from a fall from the roof of the office building. Now i'm a nice, forgiving guy. SO, i dragged this idiot into the hospital, stopped the bleeding and did the regular medical stuff. When he awoke, he thanked me, and apologized. It was then that i buried my hatchet deep into this fellow's head. Because god damn it, he was stealing from me as i talked to him.

Young un's these days, gotta be taught a lesson.

• Like 4

Hahahahaha nice story.... I loved the ending. Some people just can't be nice

HAHA! Funniest end to a post I've ever read.

You have my beans sir.

If you ever fancy playing with some cool/like minded players hit me back :)