dogsbd

A Realistic Means of Facilitating Group Play

Someone could easily be talking to a friend via chat communication and give away the spawn location of the newbies joining and could cause a whole lot of chaos.

I wouldn't mind it since you can choose not to use it, but think of the trolls that would join up with a group and once they get their hands on a weapon. . . Or wait till the group gets enough supplies. I couldn't see many people wasting their time doing what I've mentioned, but it happens.

People who enter the game and have planned to group up with a friend, will commit suicide over and over tell they reach an area close to their comrade. So, form a system that groups players who would actually know each other, IRL. Such as a DayZ Friends List. People inputted, and who have agreed to be added, have the option to spawn in a group. Strangers are still strangers, as only people who actually know you are respawning at your side. YOU HAVE TO KNOW THE PERSON TO SPAWN WITH THEM.

fuck casual players. They are a plague

Says the single virgin sitting at home alone every week end playing video games.

Poeple, please stop talking shit, this is optinal, you can still be a COD Lonewolf that KOS everyone just for fun.

But It will help WHO WANTS to group-up, not interfering in your hunting style called 'bandit'.

There isnt any "bandits" in this game, people kill just because they want to kill not to take the loot, never seen someone killing for beans.

Says the single virgin sitting at home alone every week end playing video games.

Casual noobs are so cute when they make assumption. It's like looking at a football player trying to say something smart.

Problem?