chris p. bacon

Bandits look like heroes until you're 20 meters away

Let me break this down -

1. "OP posts QQ thread"

-- I didn't realize that asking a legitimate question in hopes that anyone else has the problem or a solution to was classified as a QQ thread. Guess I won't be doing any of that in the future.

2. "Bandit posts obvious 'tactic' most people use. OP complains that someone uses brain cells."

-- I also didn't realize that exploiting the use of blood bags is a 'tactic.'

3. "Obtain bloodbags. Shoot friend with sidearm. Bloodbag friend. If friend is bleeding, wait til <12,000 blood, bloodbag again. If not bleeding, repeat from 2. When out of bags, bandage friend and go kill clueless kids."

-- You somehow managed to find my post about the exploiting of blood bags while ignoring the entire discussion about the exploiting of blood bags, good job. I'm impressed. Go back and read the thread. Also, grow a cock.

Edited by chris p. bacon
  • Like 2

3. "Obtain bloodbags. Shoot friend with sidearm. Bloodbag friend. If friend is bleeding, wait til <12,000 blood, bloodbag again. If not bleeding, repeat from 2. When out of bags, bandage friend and go kill clueless kids."

-- You somehow managed to find my post about the exploiting of blood bags while ignoring the entire discussion about the exploiting of blood bags, good job. I'm impressed. Go back and read the thread. Also, grow a cock.

So bandits are using blood bags in order to disguise themselves to look either like a normal player or a hero sounds like some high tech spy mission stuff to me not sure why you'd call it an exploit.

This game is a sandbox game, therefore one can play however the fuck he wants [legitimately, of course]. No player should control another's play style.

Thank you for responding to that, I was going to rebuke it but since you have I'm just here to show my support of your comment.

As for OP, I have never had the same issue but the headgear should be a dead giveaway. If not then maybe the shirt and tacticool vest? Blue flanel shirt and a vest with various pointless items such as a radio. All in all, hero's are easier to pick out of a crowd. Having this problem with survivors and bandits sounds more likely. I suggest turning your settings down and see if the more blocky textures make it obvious or not. As a sidenote, some screenshots would be nice if you can get any.