Hey guys, I´m sorry for the question because I´m sure that someone else already asked this.. Uum yes - How i can use a f*cking Blood Pack.. I mean - WTF I´m in Cherno atm and have 3 Blood packs but cant use them and I only have 5000 blood..

~SantyEy

A strange rule I might add. Junkies seem perfectly able to administer injections to themselves after all.

You mean a 1ml injection?

We're talking about 500ml blood pack here.

You mean a 1ml injection?

We're talking about 500ml blood pack here.

No mayor procedure difference. Find a vein, stab it, open the injector line, grab a magazine and wait about 20 minutes.

(Girlfriend with a blood disease - I know the rodeo)

Main issue with jabbing yourself, you've lost about 60% of your blood barely concious, and jittering like crazy, you think trying to A. Find a Vein, B. Stab sharp object into vein would be easy?

though I mean life or death I would still try but ya.

The blood transfusion is fine as it is. Gives a bit of spice in the game, are you willing to trust someone or not?

Main issue with jabbing yourself' date=' you've lost about 60% of your blood barely concious, and jittering like crazy, you think trying to A. Find a Vein, B. Stab sharp object into vein would be easy?

though I mean life or death I would still try but ya.

[/quote']

Adrenaline makes you able to do things - and as you said, life or death. If we have to look at it from a realism point of view, you'd probably turn zombie in less time than you could manage to inject a full blood pack.

But this remains only a suggestion - everyone have their opinions.

If you don't want to do blood transfusion which is very dangerous with a stranger you can just kill some animals you find in the woods and then cook their meat which gives you 800 blood each, cows for example give 8 pieces of meat which is 6400 blood.

Is anybody else pissed off by the blood loss effects? I mean if i have less than 10k blood i basically have to play the game with shitty color detail and the game looks like shit compared to 10k+ blood. I mean sure have some kind of effect when you are low on blood but why reduce color quality? That's like some game decreasing graphic quality every time you lose HP i mean wtf...

I like the color effect, because it's what I would imagine would be the effect if I was low on blood. It also makes the player determined to get his/her blood back up to get rid of the effect.