taunterZ

Multiple, 4+ hackers on NZ 06

This server seems infected with multiple hackers, as I logged on at the NW airfield I was approached by a ghillie'd man with a G36 and he told me not to shoot anyone at the airfield or he will kill me. So I took the 10km journey back to elektro. I arrive to the sound of gunshots I kill one of the people which turned out to be my friend, I shot and hit multiple players and yet nothing happend, I went to try and abort but it was greyed out which seemed unusal. An SUV drove up to me I shot at it with my as50, it did nothing, a man approached me and I tried shooting him pointblank and nothing, i emptied 2 clips total into 4 ppl with no hits

the hackers name was IMPERIAL and Ghost and Greg. And i was the guy that shot you in the face, dick.

[user warned. -Max]

Edited by Max Planck
Argue your point without calling people 'dick' please.
  • Like 1

Almost ran you over, dick. :P

[user warned. -Max]

Edited by Max Planck
Argue your point without calling people 'dick' please.

the hackers name was IMPERIAL and Ghost and Greg. And i was the guy that shot you in the face, dick.

so your admitting you were hacking too survive? i shot you numerous times in the body, you didnt take any hits, grow up and try to do something without hacking for once in your life and beta, your armoured SUV was hacked in so dont try and act legit either, also i know for a fact that there was another name that you didnt say because my friend was talking with him till he killed him. Edited by taunterZ
  • Like 1

Dude, me and my friend were on that server a few hours ago and had the same thing. We were raiding a crashed heli up the road from Novy and i suddenly heard a car engine out of nowhere and turn around to see a black SUV on the road, so i immediately open fire on the driver with my m14 who ended up being mortal and fell out dead, a second player ran out the back of the SUV and i shot at him too, a third player crouched next to the car fell to my m14 as well but it appeared that the dead players came right back and started grabbing their gear or some crap so my mate and i promptly got the hell out of there. BS hackers man.

Dude, me and my friend were on that server a few hours ago and had the same thing. We were raiding a crashed heli up the road from Novy and i suddenly heard a car engine out of nowhere and turn around to see a black SUV on the road, so i immediately open fire on the driver with my m14 who ended up being mortal and fell out dead, a second player ran out the back of the SUV and i shot at him too, a third player crouched next to the car fell to my m14 as well but it appeared that the dead players came right back and started grabbing their gear or some crap so my mate and i promptly got the hell out of there. BS hackers man.

sadly, me and my friends couldn't escape, our abort tabs were blanked out =/ I guess you got lucky

lol @ taunterz. i was the guy that shot you in the face... my mate was the guy that drove over your face. what more do we need to say :D

• Like 1

@SurviveTHEapocalypse Lol.

lol @ taunterz. i was the guy that shot you in the face... my mate was the guy that drove over your face. what more do we need to say :D

I just hope you feel good about yourself having to use hacks to enjoy a video game.

I just hope you feel good about yourself having to use hacks to enjoy a video game.

I do :D