Sign in to follow this  
MaxDude (DayZ)

Stuck on last loading screen

Yeah when I try playing DayZ I get stuck on the last loading screen, yeah I updated everything inculding battleye, downloaded the new version from their website.

I'm using DayZ Commander.

I can play only non-hive servers.

Can anyone help me, please?

Goddamnit, USE SEARCH FUNCTION!

Try joining different servers and eventually you'll find one that works. Jesus Christ...

Goddamnit, USE SEARCH FUNCTION!

Try joining different servers and eventually you'll find one that works. Jesus Christ...

I tried.

I can only join non-hive servers

Just barely started having this same issue. Been playing for a couple weeks now, no problem, then bam, all of a sudden im stuck at the damn loading screen. First my server gets all screwed up and wont' spawn vehicles and now this....can't even play on a different server now D:

i get stuck at last loading screen. i reinstalled battleye. reinstalled dayz mod. reinstalled beta patch. verified steam game files nothing works for me i cant get in any servers. need a fix asap

I've played on a non-hive server for an hour or two, got kicked for some reason..and since then I get the loading screen bug on non-hive servers aswell, tried re-installing DayZ Commander, tried reinstalling Arma, reinstalling Arma works, but only for a while then you get kicked and it doesn't work ever again, this happened twice already, tried re-installing DayZ itself and the beta patch, nothing helps.

I can't join one of my favorite servers anymore, the US Have Fun private hive. I get stuck on loading, even when I can do Lingor and Takistan just fine.

They recently got whitelisting, I don't know whether that would affect it or not.

I can't join one of my favorite servers anymore, the US Have Fun private hive. I get stuck on loading, even when I can do Lingor and Takistan just fine.

They recently got whitelisting, I don't know whether that would affect it or not.

I have the same problem ... I can play on Lingor or Takistan just fine on public hive .... But If I want to connect to clan private hive server I get stuck on loading .....

Can only play at nights, tried different fixes, check rep. Need f*cking help to feed my f*cking addiction!

Anyone?

I can't join non-hive servers neither now.

People DayZ works for them, how much KB are your battleye files? (on oa2 and arma 2)

I am still getting this problem....

I managed to play for a few hours last night on a random server. I logged off and tried to reconnect and nothing. Just the good old "loading"

Any help mods?

Many thanks. People need to have their beans relocated.

I am still getting this problem....

I managed to play for a few hours last night on a random server. I logged off and tried to reconnect and nothing. Just the good old "loading"

Any help mods?

Many thanks. People need to have their beans relocated.

I only can join @ night too... but get kicked occasionally. I still blame battleye.

I've already told you, join other servers.

If your old favourites doesn't work; too bad, blame Rocket.

Thank you kind sir for your help but your input was at best useless. Its with all servers, hive or not.

I've already told you, join other servers.

If your old favourites doesn't work; too bad, blame Rocket.

You sir deserve to be robbed of all your f*cking beans!

Now make me a sammich!

I played on a server yesterday and i had been respawned on the coast with all my gear. I was able to log off and back on no problem. Try to play today and i cant get on. Stuck on LOADING again.....