Man vs Wild

Is it even worth trying to get a actual vehicle?

Besides atv tractor and bike. It seems very hard to find a vehicle I've looked forever

and most of them are as rare as a helicopter. How did you guys find a vehicle such as a uaz in its spawn point?

• Like 1

Well I like to just go look around Stary once a day. I found a UAZ in its camp spawn point but was not functioning. Didn't feel like fixing it up. But yeah, I guess just circle the spawns if you really want one or go up north.

• Like 1

Besides atv tractor and bike. It seems very hard to find a vehicle I've looked forever

and most of them are as rare as a helicopter. How did you guys find a vehicle such as a uaz in its spawn point?

camp stary sobor military tents and just hop between servers and eventually you find one ;)

Found a UAZ (Red) next to the tents in Stary Sobor, came back the next day it was still there and there was a tent next to it with all the parts to fix it. Sadly I messed up repairing one wheel that doesn't exist (Like the cars with more wheels but it still shows up to repair it.) so we eventually got the other wheel and made camp. I don't know what happened but the next day or two when we came back the Car was gone, and trust me no legit player found it.

I don't bother searching for vehicles because they'll be gone in a day or two.

If I come across one, I have my fun with it, then give it to some random.

Some script users will just teleport it away from you. I no longer bother with them.

Just be nice to people, in fact, I got my UAZ from "Sturmwaffles" who was a hoarder, but wanted to start anew. He saw my signature, and offered his vehicle camp. I agreed, and headed to the location. And that's how I got my awesome UAZ with four jerry cans! Thanks, Sturmwaffles!

Edited by omgwtfbbq

Just be nice to people, in fact, I got my UAZ from "Sturmwaffles" who was a hoarder, but wanted to start anew. He saw my signature, and offered his vehicle camp. I agreed, and headed to the location. And that's how I got my awesome UAZ with four jerry cans! Thanks, Sturmwaffles!

weird I'm about to trade with him
  • Like 1

Vehicles are great until a hacker comes to the server and uses a magnet script to deposit all of them in the middle of Elektro.