Sign in to follow this  
holynevil

[Buying] M240/M249/Mk48 mod 0 and ammo

My group currently excess of L85, M4A1 CCO SD, M4A3 CCO, SVD Camo, AS50. NVGs, GPS, ammo for those guns. I am looking for m240 or m249 saw or mk48 mod 0 with ammo, the more the better. PM me if you interest, I can ask Freeside to set up Guarded Trade if you want

An interesting proposition, but my clan's camp just go raided, more of ambushed (during changing of guard, like them movies).

Lost everything in our heavy weapon and vehicle depot tents.

I have a M240 with 3 mags but I'm looking for DMR,M9SD or a ghillie suit. you got any of them?

I got a MK48 mod with ammo i am willing to trade for the SVD camo. Got + Reputation in the traders and traitors forum post. I dont trade through freeside tho. Can trade on a secure location with both team providing overwatch if necessary.

I have these weapons, except the mk48. I will set up the trade area, you're allowed to bring one other person, we will have snipers, pm me for more information.

update: now i have additional m24 with mags, bizon with mags, fn fal (the one with nvg) with mags, camo. STill looking for those nicely machine guns