Sign in to follow this  
InfectedRamo

Servers Aren't Normal For Me Anymore

everytime I load up the multiplayer button, it doesnt even show server listing for 1.7.2.6, just like for .5 and .4, why is this?

I then restrcict the filter to .6 onlyand it shows like all of them from the DE and like 2 from the U.S.

what should I do to fix this problem, this never happened before.

I dont use Six or Dayzcommander,

• Like 1

copy arma2oa.exe from [game dir]/expansion/beta to ur main game directory (replace existing .exe)

this will make ur game launch with the latest beta enabled

Edited by h3retic
  • Like 1

I DONT NEED DAY Z COMMANDER, I WASN'T EVEN USING THAT BEFORE.

I was using a normal guide which doesn't involve any launcher things, I just pick a server and join, I don't need that shit god.

• Like 1

why should i do that though

Because it might fix your problem ? To be fair I dont think it would but why would you not try something that takes 2 seconds ?

why should i do that though

didnt i say why?

"this will make ur game launch with the latest beta enabled"

ur old beta version game might not be able to see the newer servers, so u need to get the up to date beta to work

and to do so u need to do what i said

First relax my friend no need to get upset people are here trying to help you. Second if i have read your post correctly you are not using dayz commander or six launcher. if you go to the http://www.dayzmod.com/?Download

an pick dayz commander or six launcher " i use commander " you can go up to the install / setting on the top right an click install. You then can patch your game an dayz mode to the latest version's this should fix 95 percent of all issues people have. if this does not fix your problem then re post an let us know.

Coming from someone who doesn't use either of those things anymore. My biggest hang up when I did things manually was forgetting to delete the old beta folder, then putting it in the right spot. Now before I go all /macro on ya from tech support. I would check all that make sure it -is- the latest beta folder and it is where it needs.

Outside that I have noticed that the server loading screen (From Multiplayer ArmA) has been screwie lately as well. If I put my cursor over a few servers they disappear, random crap like that. I suggest searching not by -beta patch- but by the arma update (96854) or what ever the new current arma is. Then read to their descriptions to see if they are running current beta patch.