zappyspocket

What is the longest you have survived?

33 days. But I'd say that's probably like maybe 20hrs actually game time. I Did it by having a group . We set up a camp and just set goals for that night and that's pretty much how we all played until one of us died then we could go down to what ever city and pick up our friend

Edited by shazbot04

Day 25 a couple times now. First of all there is always more then just myself. (Well at least half the time I'm online I have 1-2 friends with me)

If I am alone I stick to the outskirts of things. Myshino. I avoid stary NWAF etc etc. About it. My squad when we are together though we generally get the drop on folks, as mentioned in one of my other posts lotta people just Alt F4

33 days. But I'd say that's probably like maybe 20hrs actually game time. I Did it by having a group . We set up a camp and just set goals for that night and that's pretty much how we all played until one of us died then we could go down to what ever city and pick up our friend

Day 25 a couple times now. First of all there is always more then just myself. (Well at least half the time I'm online I have 1-2 friends with me)

If I am alone I stick to the outskirts of things. Myshino. I avoid stary NWAF etc etc. About it. My squad when we are together though we generally get the drop on folks, as mentioned in one of my other posts lotta people just Alt F4

I also play in a group but it´s just me and one other, we have survived quite a while now but it´s getting boring and we sometimes just roll into a city with "Bad" gear and weapons like Ak-74´s and stuff and just go to town, usually ends up with us getting killed but we had fun and then we can start over again (even tough we have tents and vehicles filled with weapons and ammo and other useful supplies.) :)

like 18 days

then i broke my golden rule and looted a body

ofc he had a buddy with a NV fal in the bushes up the hill

i broke my golden rule and looted a body

ofc he had a buddy with a NV fal in the bushes up the hill

A man gotta do what a man gotta do! ;)

Edited by zappyspocket

34 days with about 35 kills almost all @ nwaf and then i died to a hacker of course

This game is just broken

34 days with about 35 kills almost all @ nwaf and then i died to a hacker of course

This game is just broken

"brace yourself, Stand alone version is comming." :D

My longest is 15 and counting. I've only been playing the game for about 3 and 1/2 weeks. Finally starting to get a camp together now that tents aren't broken.

On two of our accounts we managed to go 43 "dayz". And that was just playing the survival game, and staying out of the main cities(except when we needed to restock our morphine supply). That all ended at the hands of a scripter. Having my 3rd account, (which is my smash and go character) made this possible. Otherwise, I would have died much earlier from boredom.

27 days then I and about 30 of us started falling from the sky, all at one location by grain tanks in Cherno.

Now, I am on my 18th. day, fully geared and going in circles way outside the big cities, just having fun raiding camps and increasing my zombie count.

My signature. Lots of stealth, silenced weapons, 20 player servers; I don't run into hackers.

Edited by omgwtfbbq

Signature

Looks like you survived that long because you avoid everything?

I'm going on day 23, 178 Zeds killed, 3 murders, 2 Bandit kills.

Looks like you survived that long because you avoid everything?

I'm going on day 23, 178 Zeds killed, 3 murders, 2 Bandit kills.

Re-read my post

Edited by omgwtfbbq

15 days with about 16h in game, it was my most epic life to date got three bandits killed 500 zeds it was the first time that me and my friend played together, i died by staying behind to kill a horde and 5 guys that were coming after us, by us i mean me, my friend and a random girl yes a girl! (had a very feminine voice in the direct coms), died by a bandit (got three but the other two gunned me down)

Just died on my longest life thus far. 22days. Was teleported and had my pack and gear removed and broke my legs. Did a quick clear of some buildings by crawling to see if I could find some morphine, gave up and suicided to zombies.

24 days before I thought it was boring as fuck one day and killed myself. And the second longest probably something like 11 days before finding a heli crash site and getting sniped.

Over 250 zombie kills on the 11 day one, 24 day one involved more sneaking, so 3 murders and about 200 zombie kills.

Edited by Sutinen

A month and a week and a half.. and counting.

Dunno, just roll with my clan?

Hey ExeSGO, sorry but completely off topic....I love you pic in your sig - any chance you have that in high res and wouldn't mind sharing with me, just love the colours?

On topic, I have survived at most 1 day actual in game time - just tend to kit up, always going north and come down to have some fun in Elektro or Cherno and always end up getting sniped....always fun that way though.

I play with two other friends, So far im on day 3 i have about 20-30 hours of game play already nvested int he character. (When i play, i normally play for about 8 ish hours.)

I Have my base in North and i always hang about the North towns, mainly NW airstrip, stary, and zelengorsk. But other times i will make a run down to Cherno and try to find a few bandits to kill.

I always Use a DMR, Although the AS50 are one hit kills, i like the extra bit of skill needed to use a DMR makes it more of a challenge.

Can we ask another question? How about you guys also state how many hours you think you invested into your character and what your humanity is at. This will show us who just runs around doing mindless task such as killing zombies, living off animals, and such and who actually plays the game.

Day 59. im suprised im still alive....numerous rescue missions for friends with sever blood lose from one side of the map to the other....i frequent towns but rarely cherno or electro. I spend lots of time in the north west airfield.

I dont kill other players unless i have no other choice, or they suprise me.

Stole a quad bike full of ammo, and helicopter parts on a clan server with 3 clan members in the server...they left it RUNNING outside Vybor, i jumped on and picked up a frined a 100 metres down the road and off we went....clan guys must have been pissed!

Edited by Omni-Q