Sign in to follow this  
shastin07

Turn ON that Train!

Someone else has mentioned adding handcars (aka pump trolley, pump car, jigger, Kalamazoo, or draisine). They would be easier to fix than a train and the ones in the north would gradually de-spawn to re-appear back south. When operated by one player they would travel at 35 kph, and by two players they could get to 60 kph. If players leave one on the tracks between Berezino and Electro, it could be destroyed to get it off the tracks.

That said, bicycles serve pretty much the same function, and they can go off the tracks.

the scripts for trains are made already and is avaliable. All rocket has to do is to incorporate them into the DayZ mod...

• Like 1

Train's would be epic. i think they could become very handy for new players to get inland more an more thats means more target for me an my dmr. moving targets at that lol.

I've already discussed and argued about this with another player. If a train is implemented, i will personally make it my life goal to drive a bus into the side of the train, tipping it over and killing you all. Then i will T-Bag your bodies in my moment of victory.

Seriously? Bus vs train, train wins Period, the weight of a train vs a buss lol

ok, the "and now you randomly know how to drive a train?" is retarded. We know how to fly a fucking huey right off the bat, as well as how to operate all the weapons in the game and easily hit a target from 800+meters. Accept the fact that every player knows how to pilot and use everything for the sake of game flow.

"I'll just ram a bus into the side of the train, BECAUSE I AM A BIG FAT KID IN A BASEMENT AND MY OPINION IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN ANYTHING!" Son, an electrical locomotive weights 95 tons (off wiki), a diesel one probably more. Enjoy blowing up your bus on the side of a train.

OHH, I like you!