SavageXii

Glitched Character Data

About an hour ago some hacker teleported me to him on the "Island" and said Hop in the boat or die.

So I hop in and we Zoom off they have like speed hacks or something. We started flying and about 20,000m from elektro. All of a sudden there was a weird click sound and it was like I was unconscious but without the hourglass. And there was no way point anymore. I scrolled the mouse and all it had was "Eject" so I ejected. and then I hit "Esc" and "re-spawn" it said I had died. So I re-log into the server and it said "This server is running an incorrect version of server side application." I have reinstalled arma2 and arma2 oa, I have tried joining lots of different servers with current arma2 and dayz mod and past versions and new files on old servers and old files on new servers. I cannot think of anything else, apart from maybe my Character data is bugged?

Can anyone help? or What should I do X_X

I also was teleported by a hacker and now receive this message. It is due to corrupted character hive data. I too would love a solution, its been a month.

Yup, same thing happened to me an hour ago (the exact same thing, with a hacker and a boat. Seems like they know what they're doing >.<). I'm getting the "This server is running an incorrect version..." on every server. Tried to downgrade to 1.7.2.5 but still the same problem on those servers.

So hackers can even "fuck up" legit players games? Do I really have to buy a new cd key just for this shit?

My player ID: 30487302

Edited by pflake

Yup, same thing happened to me an hour ago (the exact same thing, with a hacker and a boat. Seems like they know what they're doing >.<). I'm getting the "This server is running an incorrect version..." on every server. Tried to downgrade to 1.7.2.5 but still the same problem on those servers.

So hackers can even "fuck up" legit players games? Do I really have to buy a new cd key just for this shit?

My player ID: 30487302

Someone needs to reset our hive data qq