Sign in to follow this  
Sharpaviva

LF people to play with

Hey guys,

Recently I've been getting quite bored playing by myself and I think it's time that I found a group of people to join. I'm looking for a group or people or to make a group of people to play with in the normal and newer dayz maps. I personally use skype, my name is dx_avie_xb.

I also have a ural filled with multiples of stuff that I'm willing to share with the group I join or make on a 1.7.2.5 server to make a camp on a .6 server.

If you are already in a group, please message me via skype. if you would like to make a fresh group, reply here.

Thanks guys

So when you post that you are looking for people to play with you get hounded by clans trying to recruit you. Im sure you are tired of hearing about clans and what the offer. But since you are looking for players to play with Ill send you a link check us out and messege me on our website if you have any questions. http://chernochampions.enjin.com/ Im not going to talk up our clan but if you are interested then fill out an app and someone will get back to you quickly.

well i sortof have a group but i would like to start fresh with you and make a new one, my friends can join the group anyway

Edited by DoodleIsBrutal

I will join in this group, i too have gotten bored playing by myself. If u get a group going ill play add me on skype: Chandler.pipkin