Sign in to follow this  
tad@tadshackles.com

Come At Me Bros!!!

So here is the deal

I have the most fun in this game as a medic when I am gearing up and saving patients before I even have a gun...

As of now I have every piece of gear I could ever want including NVGs, GPS, CCO-SD, M9-SD, Lots of mags, Ghillie, Cooked meat, water bottles, Antibiotics... Everything I would ever need...

Later today I am going to be in an open field north of lektro or Cherno on a server to be announced in this thread. I will stand there with my rifle down and the first person to kill me can have it all.

I will not have a sniper covering me, I will not be hacking or otherwise tricking you in any way. The only risk to anyone coming for me, is the risk of getting capped while trying to loot my body.

I DO ask that the person who actually kills me, record it or at least screen shot it for me. Same goes for the lucky fool who actually loots my corpse.

This will be happening at roughly 4pm pacific daylight time (GMT-8 i think)

When I log in and get into position I will post the server and exact grid locale in THIS THREAD.

Please post below or give beans if you are interested in taking down one of the most successful medics in the game.

Cheers and Happy Hunting!

-Scrump

man, imagine the chaos trying to get to a body in the middle of a field, there's going to be a huge standoff.

Don't do it like this, hand it to someone who is your friend, or a clan leader who could use it. This will only distress and cause chaos.

we are 2 hours out.

I am not trying to create chaos. Consider it a fun event for Bandits to get involved with.

Medics don't choose sides. I think Bandit play is an interesting playstyle so, I came up with this idea.

I have a doctors appointment and then Ill be home to get my ass killed.

OK THE TIME IS NIGH!

I AM ON SERVER: US 405

I AM LOCATED AT GRID LOCATION: 075117

The server is night time but its a full moon and visibility is really good....

SO... COME AT ME BROS! You have 15 minutes to kill me.

DONT FORGET THE SCREENSHOTS

LAST CHANCE

US 3084

Same grid locale as above. Its day time.

15 minutes before I give up on this stupid idea of mine.

UGH... I was admin banned for high ping of 78... W/e ...

Im over it.. Ill try it again on Sunday

Edited by Scrump

I. Don't. Understand. The. Purpose. Of. This.

But it does sound like some chaotic fun if you could get enough people to join in.

hey Scrump I think you should make it more of a challenge, most bandits aren't into shooting sitting ducks; they're in it for the hunt! maybe barricade yourself at Devil's Castle and then have em come at you, it would be a fun stand-off :)