Sign in to follow this  
aloniaris

Bug with my character/items etc.

Hello, im a player in dayz with nickname Empty.

I play dayz days now with some friends, today i logged on to play with my character on DE 1684 but my character is in airfield and has different items that i used to have.

My character yesterday had Ghilie,FN fal (Primary weapon), coyote backpack (Inside coyote m24 something dont really remember this mini sniper name with red dot, meat, epi-pen, painkiller, one water, one blood bag and one morphine and all the stuff (Hunting,hatchet,gps,map,clock,compass,box of matches,rangefinder,nv googles etc.. And i was near my camping (I cant say the location exactly in public, but i can say that i was far away enough from airfield).

Today my character was in airfield in the main road which is inside airfield with one alice pack (Empty) 1 bandage, flashlight, one road flare, and nv googles only.

Anyway, i thought that it was temporary and maybe its bug, so i decided to reconnect, when i connected again i was in the same place with the same equipment.

So i decided to go check the camp because maybe the server made a restart/reset or something, i went to the camp, and all the vehicles and the equipment in tents were there, so the server didnt make a restart, i disconnected, and i connected again after 1minute, i was again in the same location with the same equipment (IN Airfield).

Really i dont understand whats going on, can someone help me? I would aprecciate it.

(I dont expect to get my gear back, this is impossible, i just want to know whats the problem with this)

Thanks.

That sure is wierd. As you pointed out with the restart, it can't hurt you. I haven't heard about anything like that with spawning on NW airfield.

Do you know how far from airfield? Like, outside of mapboarder?